I Guess I Need U(Jongup-B.A.P)

I just murdered myself by choosing to use my bias as the idol...ಠ╭╮ಠ ..btw as I was writing this BTS' Boy Meets Evil came on and it really helped me set the mood x'D Warning, the povs change quite a bit...

 ~So that I may fall asleep this night as well. Today as well, the alcohol that I mixed and drank and as if I was supposed to, I went to your house. How can I forget? The perfume called you~

Third person POV:

Jongup was sitting on a stool at one of the local bars, drinking his problems away yet again. He had this theory that if he kept himself drunk then all of his woes and sorrows would just magically disappear, yet he had no clue just what danger was lurking around the corner waiting for when he turned his back completely. One more drink he kept telling himself, he didn't care how many glasses the bartender was told to refill, he just wanted to stop thinking. He wanted to get away from his life, away from the pain. But he didn't know that he could never truly escape what he truly loved, and so he stopped after the unknown number of glasses and ordered a coffee wanting to at least be able to play sober when he got home.

Meanwhile, y/n was sitting on the couch at home with a forgotten book laying open on her lap as she drifted asleep. She was waiting up for her husband, Moon Jongup, to get home after completing his 'business' he told her he had to take care of.  She had no idea of what lay ahead, that she might not make it to see her husband walk through the front door safely. No idea of the men currently picking the lock and readying the guns and other weapons that need not be said. Being awoken though by the sound of the door being kicked open, she panicked as she saw the countless number of men with masks covering their faces who were now surrounding her and grabbing ahold of her as she fought against them. 

Neither Jongup nor y/n had any idea before that night what it was like to feel completely lost, alone, and helpless. After this night they finally realized how special the other was to them, how much they actually loved one another, and they had no clue if they'd see the other again to let them know.

~I should not, I know I should not but meeting you we burn up again, you and I. It's already too late to go back in time. Next to you, I close my eyes like this again throughout the night, only you~

Your POV:

You shivered as a draft blew in through the crack in the wall and instantly chilled you, making you curl up into a small almost ball like shape to try to keep yourself warm. Being in the room you were thrown in almost made you want to cry, the guys had made sure to get rid of your attitude after they had succeeded in taking you from your home you didn't know how long ago. It was pitch black in the room which made it hard for you to keep track of how many days had passed, it didn't help that you had no clue what time they had taken you so you couldn't count the hours as they slowly ticked by. 

You had cried yourself dry, leaving tear streaks on your cheeks which were now bruised and bloody from the men that decided they'd 'have fun' with you. Honestly, you had no idea why they were doing this to you. You didn't know why you were kidnapped or why they would take your picture after one of the not so lovely beatings they'd give you. Every night you spent alone, cold, and hungry though you'd start to cry dry tears again suddenly missing your husband. You hadn't wanted to loose hope in him finding you, that was the only thing you had that was keeping you sane. Holding onto that piece of unwavering faith in trust in your husband just made you realize how much you loved him.

You whimpered and hugged yourself tighter as you heard shouting and heavy footsteps running, but you slightly eased up as you heard them pass you and run past the room you were being contained in. Gunshots suddenly went off and your eyes widened as thoughts of the worst possible scenario played over and over in your head, you kept getting stuck on the thought that they were finally coming to finish you off. Silently you sat on the floor in the far corner and kept an eye on the door, waiting for your nightmare to end.