Sunshine(B-Joo- TOPP DOGG)

Requested by: kookiewarrior

 Yay!! Byungjoo!! [Add: Also someone please tell/comfort me that Ten is going to be in the next NCT comeback D'x and Hansol! And all the others they have locked away! And they need to let Mark take a break!]

~Uh it's been a long time. Can't take my eyes off you. Topp Dogg (I want you, want you, want you) When I space out all night cause I'm thinking of you. When I say you're pretty without even realizing. I felt it, I changed, something feels weird. I think I'm lovesick with you. When you slightly smile at me you're so dazzling, you shine down on me (You make me hot) I can't escape from you~

"Yah! Sanggyun! Get back here! Now!" You screamed while chasing after the boy who stole your phone. "I'm going to kill you! Come here!"

"Ahh! Hyung, hyung! Help!"

Sehyuk looked at the younger boy and shook his head, "You shouldn't have stole her phone."

Sanggyun was left staring after Sehyuk with his mouth open from surprise, leaving you the chance to run over and snatch your phone back and then punch his arm. "Oww! What the hell noona!"

"Hey, you're the one who stole my phone."

You walked back over to the couch and sat down, snuggling up to your boyfriend who had watched the whole thing with a smile on his face. He shrugged at the younger boy who was now looking at you with shock and then to his hyung with hurt.

"Hyung! Your girlfriend is mean!"

"No she's not, you took the phone you've gotta pay the consequences."

"Hyung!" Sanggyun shook his head and walked away muttering under his breath all the way into his room.

You felt a light kiss being placed on your head and looked up at Byungjoo who was smiling down at you. "Happy now?"

"Yeah," you smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. "Now, can we go somewhere?"

He let out a laugh and tightened his arm around your shoulder, "Where did you want to go?"

"Hmmmm, the park?"

"Alright, come on." He said as he stood up and held out a hand to you.

"Really?!"

"Mhm."

"Yay!" You grabbed his hand and dashed to the front door, pulling him along behind you.

~Let's be together today, have fun. You make me elegant, Audrey Hepburn. I'm different from all those guys who just hit on you. You can treat me like a baby but we're gonna move at a fast pace (so shine) How can you shine so much? You're my perfect delight. My breath stops, beauty itself is you, sunshine. You're my sunshine. You're so dazzling, my sunshine. You're the one, my Messiah~

You and Byungjoo were walking on the park trail hand in hand and just enjoying the nice breeze and beautiful scenery. You enjoyed being able to do little things like this with him since he was so busy you guys were usually never able to hang out, so whenever you got a chance to do something with him you always took it.

"I'm enjoying this," he said softly before turning and looking at you. "Being able to come out with you and just do something small like this."

You chuckled and squeezed his hand lightly, "Me too."

He stretched his arms above his head and then laid one gently one your shoulder, "I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"For being so busy all the time. I know it's not easy on you, it's definitely not easy for me."

"Don't worry about it," you told him as you pulled him closer, "I know you love what you do and for me that's the most important part. Besides it's not like I don't have a job myself."

*ON HIATUS* Kpop&K-Actors Imagines [Requests CLOSED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara