Chivalry Is Dead(Sungjae- BTOB)

Requested by: NandosJustBecause

~Girl, just let your hair down. Let's paint the whole town. Life is our playground, yeah. But I'm not a kid no more so I must open doors and make you feel like the lady you are. My momma raised me to be classy, not flashy. I'm happy to please you though I can tell that's not what you're used to~

"Sungjae-ah~" You called out as you sat across from your friend in the little cafe. "What did you want to talk about? It sounded urgent, is everything okay?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah of course."

Your eyebrows drew together and you looked at him confused. "You sure?"

"Yeah," he awkwardly laughed as he looked away. "Hey, you want to go out tonight?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind? A movie?"

"Uh, no not exactly. I was thinking more like dinner?"

"Okay, pick me up at 6 okay?"

"Alright, I'll see you then. Wait a minute, where are you going?"

"Huh? Oh, I got called into work to cover w/n for a couple hours but you called and you sounded like you were upset so I came to make sure you were alright."

He was silent for a few minutes before clearing his throat and looking down at the table top, a faint red covering his  cheeks. Your mouth dropped open slightly and you started to smirk. "Well well well, are you blushing Sungjae? I mean, is the Yook Sungjae blushing?!" You leaned forward and poked at his cheeks, teasing him.

He hit your hand away and pouted over at you, "Yah! Stop that!"

You laughed and stood from the table, "Arasso~ I'll see you later alright? 6, remember that."

"Alright, see you later."

"Bye~"

Sungjae watched you walked out of the door and disappear down the street, the whole time mentally scolding himself on almost giving everything away. Tonight, he thought to himself, tonight I'll tell her everything. Tonight, everything changes.

~And they say (They say) chivalry is dead (Dead, Dead) Girl, let a real man pick up the slack and treat you with respect, yeah. And you don't have to love me, love me, love me. You don't have to love me, love me, love me. Just 'cause I'm a gentleman don't mean I ain't taking you to bed~

You finished straightening your last strand of hair and looked yourself over once more before smiling to yourself and heading downstairs to wait for Sungjae. Luckily, as soon as you stepped into the kitchen you heard a knock on your door.

"Coming!" You called out as you walked to the front door and opened it, grabbing your coat and keys. "Hey," you said as you smiled at Sungjae.

"Hey, you look pret...ty nice." He cleared his throat and looked away with wide eyes, making you laugh and grab a hold of his arm. 

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself."

You smiled and held back a laugh when you saw redness cover his cheeks, tightening your grip on his arm slightly and stepping closer to him. 

"You sure are doing that a lot lately," you said trailing off as he surprised you and opened your door. "Thanks."

He nodded and walked quickly over to his side of the car and got in, "Doing what?"

"Blushing."

"I-I haven't been blushing, you're just seeing things."

"Really? You're going to use that as an excuse?"