Hey Mama! (Xiumin-EXO)

~I was busy all day long, I can't even walk as usual, but this night is too cool to go home. I don't have any plans yet but my feelings are high~

You walked into your house, kicking off your shoes and slouching against the door as you let out a sigh of relief. Today was one of the busiest days of the year and you just wanted to take a nice hot bath and relax before doing anything else, and that is exactly what you did. You were now laying back in your bubble bath, listening to music and humming along quietly. The peaceful bath was ruined by your phone ringing though, making you look over and glare at where it layed on the counter.

Then sighing, you got out of your bath and dried your hands before checking the caller ID.

Minnie~~

~I don't have plans, why don't I call you? What you think about that? What you think about that that?~

"Hello?" You said as you got back in the tub, and then putting it on speaker you set it on the tray that was at the side of the tub.

"Hey, y/n. What are you up to tonight?"

"Uh, I was just planning on having a relaxing night. Why?"

"Oh good! Hmm~ Have you eaten yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Good good! I'll come cook you a dinner and then we can just relax, how does that sound?"

You smiled and peeked your eyes open to look over at your phone, "Sure, sounds good."

"Alright, I'll be over soon. Bye bye!"

"Bye."

~That moon calls us so badly. What you think about that? What you think about that that?~

25 minutes later and you were now dried and dressed in leggings and a long sleeved thin sweater that came a little above your knees. You heard the doorbell and walked to answer it while you put your hair into a bun. Seeing Minseok when you opened the door with a big smile on his face, you smiled back and let him in before you headed into the kitchen to sit on a stool. You wanted to watch while he cooked, you always loved watching him cook since he looked so handsome while he was doing it.

You and Minseok had only been in a relationship for the past couple of months, but you both really felt comfortable around each other even when you had first met. So it was always easier for you to relax when you were around him, and you always found a way to get him around you when you needed to relax and have fun. That wasn't easy though, considering you had your job and he had his own.

"Music?" Minseok asked as he turned his head towards you and fooled with some cds.

"Sure," you answered and got up to get some wine for the both of you. Not so you could get drunk or anything, but wine was always helpful in wanting to relax as well. So you two would drink a glass while having dinner and then feel better.

~Hey Mama, at this very moment let's make a night (Woo oh woo oh) Just you and I (Woo oh woo oh)~

You were now taking sips from your glass while you told each other how your days had gone, both being tiring and awful. Minseok had gone through half of his glass already, making you raise your eyebrows as you saw him take another gulp. This wasn't the first time you both, or one of you, have had a bad day and you were starting to wonder just how bad his had been in order for him to drink that much so fast.

"Minnie, are you okay?" You asked his as you walked over to him and hugged him from behind, resting your head against his shoulder.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'm okay now, just really had an awful day is all. But it's getting a lot better now," he told you as he turned and wrapped his arms around your small figure. Then he leaned down and kissed your forehead.