I'm Fine(Sejun-Victon)

Requested by: JiaPichu on Quotev

~Pretending that I'm fine, pretending that it's nothing. Whenever I see you I keep pretending. Pretending that I'm fine, pretending that I'm not mad even when I am mad. In front of you, without even knowing I keep pretending. When I eat, I'm eating cautiousness. I try to hold your hand but you have cold feet. Is being pretty everything? Yeah, it's everything, I don't know. I'm really mad so don't ask me if I'm mad. Oh my God, I'm burning up. Please, someone call the firefighters. Sorry, I'm talking too much but really I'm fine~

"Noona~" Han Se called out to you as he ran into the kitchen.

"Yes?" You asked, turning and giving him a soft smile.

"Is lunch almost ready?" He asked you with a pout, leaning his palms on the counter.

"Mhm, it's ready. Can you and Su Bin set the table please?"

"Okay," he said as he held up his fingers then took off calling for the maknae. 

You shook your head and laughed, putting the food from the pan and into a bowl. Then you grabbed the bread sticks from the oven and put them on a long plate, grabbing both the bowl and plate to bring to the now set table. Seung Woo helped you by bringing the drinks to the table and setting them down, then pulled your chair out for you and pushing it in once you were seated.

"Alright guys, what do we say?"

All 6 boys looked to you and said with big smiles, "Thank you y/n!"

You smiled at them, "You're welcome guys. Now dig in."

They all cheered and started to put food on their plates, moaning and groaning as they ate and complementing you on another amazing meal. You looked around the table and frowned when you noticed one boy was missing.

"Seung Woo, where's Se Jun?"

"Hm? Oh, uh I think he was in his room. He said something about not being hungry, at least that's what Seung Sik said."

"I'm going to go get him real quick," you said as you stood from the table and walked towards the room he stayed in. You knocked gently on the door before calling out. "Se Jun? You okay?"

~That's not it, I'm pretending to be alright, holding it in. But that's not it. It may seem like I'm smiling but I'm not, there's a lot that I held inside but I couldn't say it cause I'm afraid it'll make me look bad. Pretending that I'm fine. Pretending that it's nothing. Whenever I see you, I keep pretending. Pretending that I'm fine. Pretending that I'm not mad even when I am mad. In front of you, without even knowing I keep pretending~

"Door's open," he called out softly.

You opened the door and poked your head inside, your gaze landing on the boy who was lying on the bed. "Hey, everything okay?"

He hummed his response and layed his cheek on his arms, seeming to ignore me. You were confused since you'd never seen Se Jun acting this way before, it was new and you didn't like it. Didn't like the fact that he seemed so depressed right now and you didn't know the reason why.

"Wanna talk?"

"About what?" He said before letting out a yawn.

Maybe he's just tired? "About whatever's on your mind. I'll always lend and ear, you know that."

Se Jun sighed and looked up at you, "Y/n I'm fine okay? I'm just tired and not hungry."

"Yeah but you look so sad, and when you're tired you sleep! You look so depressed!"