Eyes, Nose, Lips(Johnny- NCT)

READ A/N AT END PLEASE!!!

This one is going to seem short because I'm not adding lyrics to this one, that's why!

Honestly though, 눈, 코, 입(Eyes, Nose, Lips) is still one of my all-time favorite songs ever. His voice in it is just...memorizing....

"Good morning, baby."

You smiled when you felt arms wrap around your waist and you snuggled back into the warmth of your boyfriend, "Good morning."

"Ugh," your friend said as she rolled her eyes, "Please don't do that crap this morning. You guys are so cute it makes me want to throw up."

You both laughed at her and you hit her arm, "Be nice."

"This is me being nice." She told you as she stuck her tongue out at you, you quickly copying her.

"Come on," Johnny said as he kept an arm around your waist and started to walk to the building. "Class will start before too long."

"Ugh, thank everything holy that today is our last day that we have to be in this hell hole."

You laughed at her and then looked to Johnny only to see him staring at the ground as he walked with his eyebrows drawn together. You bumped him lightly with your shoulder and questioned, "You okay?"

"Hm? Oh yeah I'm alright. Just thinking."

"'Bout what?"

"Nothing, I'll tell you later."

"Oh, okay."

You didn't question him anymore, sensing that he didn't want to talk about it, and headed after him inside the school building you and f/n excited about it being the last day while Johnny kept quiet with a blank face. There was something wrong but you knew already not to push it when he told you that he'd tell you later, and he would because he always did. You were just worried for him and didn't want him to be sad on you guys' very last day of school life.

*Time Skip to after school*

"Yes!!! We're finished!!!!" F/n cried out as she threw her arms in the air and did her excited dance. 

You smiled slightly and looked around worriedly, nervous since you hadn't seen Johnny since he kissed your cheek and left for his own class. He had never shown at the lunch table and no one who you asked had seen him and it all worried you. You were extremely worried because you didn't know if something had happened or if he had just gotten sick, you were hoping that neither was true. The look of pain that was on his face this morning after f/n had mentioned about it being the last day of school popped back into your head and you thought over the possibilities that it might be.

"Hey," f/n asked as she turned back towards you and tilted her head, "Is Johnny going to be gone this whole summer as well?"

"What?"

"You know, he always goes out of the country to 'visit family' during the summer. Is he doing that again this summer? Because I was hoping that we could do a double date."

Your eyebrows drew together and you quickly brought your phone out, "Hey I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna swing by his house before I head home."

"Alright, see you later!" She called out as you hurried off down the street towards your boyfriend's house. 

You tried calling him but neither times he picked up so you put your phone away and started to race to his house, suddenly getting a growing pit in the bottom off your gut which you knew wasn't a good sign. Your gut feelings had always been right and you knew that if something bad was happening you wouldn't forgive yourself for not seeing him.