Attention(Bit-to-Up10tion)

Requested by: 유권 Kim YuKwon on Quotev

~Attention, I got something I want to say. Alright? 1 2 3 4. Just gotta let you know girl you're so wonderful. When you're with me, stop looking at your phone. Who is it that you're texting with for hours? Is it a guy? It keeps bugging me. I can't be just friends with you anymore. I don't like it. You're not recognizing me yet, you're still wandering. Listen carefully to what I say right now, I like you~

You smiled and laughed as you looked at the text (f/n) had sent you, not noticing the stare that was burning into the side of your head. After replying you turned your attention back to the drama that was playing on the tv and smiled at the cute scene that had just came on. You frowned though when you finally felt the feeling that someone was watching you and moved your gaze sideways and saw that Changhyun was in fact gazing at you.

"Uhm, Oppa? Is everything alright?"

He blinked quickly and looked away, a faint red coloring his cheeks. "U-Uhm, uh huh. I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I was-uhm-just lost in thought."

"Oh, alright then."

You turned your attention back to your phone when you felt it buzz in your hands and smiled at yet another amusing text your friend had sent you. "Oh my gosh," you muttered as you shook your head.

"What is it?" Wooseok asked you as he sat beside you on the couch.

"Hmm? Oh, just (f/n) texting me."

"Ahhh~"

~Answer me, I know I'm in your heart. Erase anything else that's not me from your heart. Don't take your eyes off me, only look at me. Don't look anywhere else from now on, only pay attention to me. What kind of man did you dream of? I will be that man. Even if you think you know me, it'll be different when you see me as a man~

You sighed as you laid your head back against the back of the couch the boredom now starting to creep up on you. The boys had all split into different groups to do different things, some stayed with you in the living room watching the movie, some had gone off to play games, and the rest well you had no clue. Bit-to had stayed with you in the living room, as had Wooseok, both were currently sitting on either side of you and pursed your lips as you thought about what you should do.

"Oppa," you said as you turned your head towards Changhyun.

His eyes widened and he raised his eyebrow at you, "Yes?"

"I'm bo~red~"

"And you expect me to..?"

"Do something with me!"

"Like what?"

"I don't know jus-"

"Yah~ You two go in the other room to flirt please!"

Your eyes widened and you felt heat rise onto your cheeks, "Y-Yah! I-I'm not flirting!"

"M-Me either!" Changhyun stuttered out as he stood up quickly from the couch.

You stood up as well and followed after him as he quickly walked from the room. "Yah~"

"Why are you following me?" He asked as he bit back a laugh.

"Because I'm bored and Wooseok oppa obviously isn't going to do anything with me."

He sighed and you smiled in victory as he finally gave in, "Fine. What do you want to do?"

~I don't like it, walking one step away from you. Listen carefully, don't smile and call other guys "oppa" anymore. Answer me, I know I'm in your heart. Erase anything else that's not me from your heart. Don't take your eyes off me, only look at me. Don't look anywhere else from now on, only pay attention to me~