U Beauty(Rokhyun 100%)

~When I first saw you, I saw myself in your heart~

"Morning jagi," Rockhyun, your boyfriend of three years, called out as he ran down the stairs. He made his way over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, while watching you make breakfast over your shoulder.

"Morning sweety, sleep good?"

"Yeah, I think it was from all that practice yesterday."

"Ah, makes sense." You flipped the browning pancake in the skillet and out of the corner of your eyes you saw Rokhyun trying to steal some of the boiled eggs. "Yah!" You reached over and hit his hand with the spatula you were using, "You can wait, now make yourself helpful and go set the table." Pouting, he stalked off with the plates and utensils to do what you asked while you just shook your head and smiled.

*Time Skip to after breakfast*

~When I'm with you, I imagine, imagine in my arms~

"So do you have a schedule today?"

"Hm? Oh no, I'm free all day. So what do you say? Wanna watch movies all day like we used to?"

You laughed, "Yeah, that sounds great. Go pick out a movie."

He cheered and headed into the living room excited to be able to pick the first movie. Watching him, you giggled and went to get snacks and beverages for later. Bzzt bzzt bzzt. You leaned  against the kitchen counter and pulled your phone out, then clicked the twitter notification.

*A/N:It's supposed to be hateful tweets towards y/n but I don't want to offend anyone soo...just imagine something along the lines of y/n basically getting told crap like y/n is ugly. D'x*

~Heading towards you, I'm a butterfly. Cleansing my heart, you're a white flower~

You sighed and put your phone away then grabbed the stuff and walked out to Rokhyun, who was now sitting back on the couch with you guys' movie blanket. Smiling you placed the food and drinks on the coffee table and sat next to him, snuggling into his side while he wrapped his arm around you and covered you both up.

"What movie did you pi-." And before you got to finish your question h/f/m had started, and you were starting to regret letting him pick first.

*After about three movies in...A/N:wow there's a lot of time skips in this one x'D*

"Be right back!! Bathroom break," You called as you ran to the bathroom.

~

Bzzt bzzt bzzt. Rockhyun looked down when he heard your phone buzz and saw the screen light up, showing it was a twitter notification. Reading a certain sentence he unlocked your phone and saw that there were hundreds of tweets basically saying that you didn't deserve him and you were ugly. Horrified at the thought of you believing all this and wanting to leave made his stomach churn. And so determined, he shut off the TV and ran around collecting the things he would need to show you how beautiful you are and how much he loves you.

~When you slightly smile at me, my heart flutters~

"Okay i'm back..." Upon entering the living room you stopped short, the TV screen was black and the lights were off but there were candles laying in the shape of a heart on the floor. And in the middle of that heart was Rokhyun, sitting on a kitchen stool with his guitar in his lap.

Smiling at me, he motioned for me to take a seat on the couch and waited til I was comfortable before he started to stroke the guitar. Then ever so softly he started to sing.

~You're the prettiest in the world

You're the the only jewel

That I really want

My heart is beating for you

To me, you're pretty

In my eyes only you're always pretty

I only believe in the sparkling you, oh

I love you only you

Oh baby you're pretty~

You ran to him and hugged him with tears in your eyes, and he smiled while squeezing you to him. "Saranghaeyo jagiya. nae nuneneun jeongmal niga yeppeuda" (I love you baby. In my eyes you're really pretty)

"Saranghaeyo, Rockhyun."

The rest of the evening was spent with you two hugging each other and kissing every so often, and you didn't want it any other way.