It's Definitely You(V's Ending)

#100

Okay but seriously, Hwarang was an amazing drama D'x I friggin loved it way too much! I liked it more than Scarlet Heart Ryeo ONLY because it didn't make me bawl so much I had a headache for the next 4 days -.- that drama was so frikin sad I couldn't handle it.......

**************************************************************

~In my cracked heart, your cold sighs. Like a slowly withering flower fall onto my heart. This damn love, because of you I can't move even if I'm hurt. Even if I die, it's only you. Without you, tears fill up my heart. It's just black hell. To me, that's who you are~

"Raphie!"

You turned and smiled at the figure running quickly towards you, a huge smile on his face as he got closer and closer. He finally reached you and collapsed beside you on the bench leaning his head back and trying to catch his breath before turning his head and smiling at you yet again. You smiled in return and reached up, wiping his forehead with your extra napkin you had from the ice cream you had just bought. 

"Here," you said as you offered him his ice cream, "It'll help you cool off."

"Thank you jagiya~" He cheered as he took the offered cone and started to eat it, looking over at you every once in a while with some on his nose.

You laughed and wiped it off before going back to your own delicious dessert. "You shouldn't be running in this heat," you scolded him once you were done. "I've told you before you could get heat stroke or someth-"

You stopped talking when you felt something wet against your cheek, your eyes widening when you realized that that something wet was Taehyung's lips covered in ice cream. Squealing you lightly pushed his chest making him move backwards, an amused laugh falling from his mouth, as he watched you frantically wipe at the spot.

"Taehyung~~" You whined at you realized that your cheek would now be sticky.

Taehyung apologized and got up, "One second."

You watched as he disappeared and went back to trying to get your cheek un-sticky. 

"Here," you heard him say suddenly surprising you as he held a wet napkin to your cheek and cleaned it off. "Mianhae, jagi."

You smiled and shook your head at him, "Anniyo. It's okay, thank you for going to wet that. Wait where did you wet it at?"

"Hm? Oh, there's a drinking fountain over there." He told you as he pointed behind him, making you frown.

"Really? Hmm, I never knew they had one over there."

"Never? I always knew they had one over there," he replied innocently making your expression turn blank. "Oh, look! Let's go to the fountain!"

You watched as he jumped up and started towards the fountain, raising your eyebrow at how fast he can change subjects. He stopped though when he noticed you weren't following him and turned around to give you a confused look.

"You coming?"

You smiled and stood from the bench, walking towards him. "Coming coming."

~Don't leave me, don't leave me here. Turn the footsteps of your heart back to me. I really want you, I put my life on the line. Take me into the scattered light, to the end of the world na na na na na na. It's gonna be you na na na na na na. It's gonna be you na na na na na na. I can't let go. The key of my fate that I gave to the sky it's in my hands again. I swallow in a long sigh and burn up my soul so I can have you~

"Okay, here you go." Taehyung said as he placed the coin in your hand. "Now close your eyes and make your wish."

You smiled and followed his lead as you closed your eyes and made your wish silently to yourself, before throwing the coin into the fountain. After you heard it hit the water you opened your eyes and smiled, turning to see Taehyung with his fist still clenched together tightly and his eyes still shut. You watched him with curiosity wondering what he was wishing for and wanting to know how big it must be for him to wish so long and hard.