Yeppeuda(Joshua-Seventeen)

~Seventeen~ Got so much to say but can't organize myself. Help me, S.O.S. 1, 2, 3, 4. What kind of expression can deliver my heart? Should I take my heart out to copy and paste on you? On one fine day you magically appeared. You took my heart and attracted my eyes, you're greedy. What I wanted to say is, don't take this the wrong way but I can't see anything but you. You're so ice ice baby at the same time you melt me down. Just can't get enough, I want to show you myself without hiding anything ~

"Ja~gi," Joshua called out as he came up behind you and gave you a hug, resting his chin on your shoulder.

You let out a laugh and turned your head to look at him, "Can I help you?"

"Mhm~ It smells amazing in here, is lunch ready yet?"

You rolled your eyes and let a smile slip onto your face, "Almost. Now, go set the table for me?"

"Anything for you, Raphie." 

Your smile widened when Joshua kissed your cheek and headed to the table, getting the plates and silverware set up. You turned your head slightly and watched him, still not sure how you had gotten him as a boyfriend. You were glad though. Joshua's head came up and he caught your eyes making your eyes widen and you quickly looked away, a blush forming on your cheeks as you went back to focusing on cooking. 

"Raphie~," you heard Joshua call out playfully but you ignored him. "I saw that," he said softly from directly behind you.

You cleared your throat and turned the stove off, stepping out of his grasp and setting the food on the table top. "I don't know what you're talking about." 

He let out a laugh and sat in the chair in front of you, setting food on his plate and smiling at you over the table. "Let's eat!" 

~Oh we chose each other and focus on by nano unit. When I see you, it's breathtaking. Normally I'm not like this. I want to pick and gather all the pretty words for you, they stick in my throat in front of you. I promise myself, while drinking a glass of water in the morning, to tell you. I will confess what has been on the tip of my tongue tomorrow. You are pretty~

"Raphie, this is boring." Joshua said as he stared at the tv screen with a blank face. 

You sighed and turned the tv off, "I know but we don't have anything else to do. Unless you have an idea?"

He groaned and laid his head back against the couch, "No I have no clue."

You copied him and laid your head back and closed your eyes, unaware of your boyfriend moving away from you and towards the mantle. Yawning you turned your head and opened your eyes becoming confused when you didn't see Joshua there anymore. Then you looked to the clock and was surprised when you noticed you had fallen asleep.

"Joshua?" You called out as you looked around the room, not seeing him anymore. "Where'd he go?" 

Something red on the floor caught your attention making you look over and see a rose petal on the ground, several petals to be exact making a trail somewhere. Tilting your head to the side you looked over to your mantle and narrowed your eyes in confusion when all your flowers were gone. You sighed and stood, deciding to indulge your boyfriend in following the trail he laid down on the floor.

"Ow, crap. Dang it. Stupid flipping door. This better be good," you muttered to yourself as you stubbed your toe against the doorway that you hadn't noticed since your gaze was on the petals.

Walking into the room you gasped at the sight that fell before you, and you honestly did not know how to react. There kneeling on the floor surrounded by rose petals was Joshua, who was now dressed in a nice dress shirt and black jeans. He held a rose in his hand and smiled brightly as soon as you stepped into the room.

"Joshua..? Wha~t's going on?"

~ Pills for cold, meals for hunger, me for you. I want to define you as me like this in the dictionary. By the way what should I do today? Should I ask the internet? What to wear, where to go I should have studied hard like this. Oh we chose each other and focus on by nano unit. When I see you, it's breathtaking. Normally I'm not like this. I want to pick and gather all the pretty words for you, they stick in my throat in front of you~

"Jagiya~ Come here," he told you with that same smile still on his face which made you suspicious. "Come on, palli."

You sighed and walked towards him, only hesitating a little, and stopped as soon as you were standing in front of him. With your eyebrows drawn together you stared down at your boyfriend wondering what exactly he was planning.

"Raphie, if only the main Characters of this fairy tale were you and me. I'll make you my princess," he said seriously with the smile gone from his face.

You stared at him, not honestly sure how to react. "W-what?"

"Shh, I'm not finished." He quickly whispered, making you bite your lip to keep from laughing. He cleared his throat and took your other hand in his free one, "I'll make you my princess and we'll be happy forever."

After he was done speaking he stood and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you to him then startling you as he dipped you backwards. Smiling down at you he leaned down and pressed a kiss to the tip of your nose and you finally let a laugh slip out. You were still laughing when he brought you back up and laughed along with you. 

"What was that for?" You asked him when you finally got your breath back.

"Just to make the night more interesting," he shrugged before placing the rose behind your ear, "We were bored and I thought you'd like something like this? Was it too corny?"

"No, it was cute." You reassured him before leaning up and kissing his cheek, "Thank you goof. I loved it."

"Good, because I don't think I can ever say anything like that again. That was pure gold."

You blinked at him and started to laugh again. "Sure sure, come on hun. Let's go downstairs and play some games."

"Twister?"

You sighed, "Fine~"

"Yes!"

A smile covered your face as you watched Joshua disappear down the hallway, loving the fact that you had him in your life. Never a dull moment, you thought to yourself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh..my...gosh..this was actually really hard to write. Like I'm so sorry that this sucked!! I had no writing juices today at all D'x I'm so sorry!! I won't be able to take any requests tomorrow->thursday since  will have Rylan. So before I get him tomorrow I will try to upload one I've been working on!

Have a good day/night!! Love you guys!!