Now(Jongup) pt. 2

So....I saw that SiaSuYee asked for a part 2 on the Jongup imagine and this song came on when I had my music on shuffle, so I was like...Oml duh yes of course I'll use Jonguppie's solo song x'D 

~Who would've thought that you and I would go together. I used to be comfortable being alone, girls didn't suit me. I wasn't lonely, you didn't catch my eye. You were pretty but as always, I thought you would just pass by. Now, whatever you do. Whatever it is, I like like that (like that) Now without any interveners, I want to be alone with you~

1 year and a half after part 1

Yawning, I opened my eyes to the sunlight shining through the thin curtains in front of the window. You smiled and turned your head to look at the handsome man that was asleep behind you, his arms wrapped tightly around your waist and his legs entwined with yours. You tried to roll over so you could face him but that proved to be impossible when Jongup tightened his grip around your waist. Sighing, you tried to push and pull at his arm to try to get it loose enough so you could move around but again he tightened his arms which made you sigh in frustration. 

"Yah, Moon Jongup!" You looked to him over your shoulder, not surprised that he ignored you and kept sleeping. You narrowed your eyes and smirked slightly, bring your fingers up to his arm and pinching it quickly but as hard as you could without hurting him too much. 

The arm was quickly retracted and you turned over to see Jongup rubbing over the spot where you had pinched him. "Oww~ Jagi, what the hell was that for?"

You stared at him, trying and hopefully succeeding to not show him how much you loved his morning voice. "That's what you get," you said matter-of-factly before poking his chest, which you also couldn't help but remember that he was shirtless so you had to physically stop yourself from staring. "It felt like I was trapped and you have too much body heat, so I was getting over heated." You joked with him as you stuck your tongue out childishly.

He raised an eyebrow at your actions then smirked. "Oh? Well you weren't complaining last night about my body heat when-"

"Moon Jongup!" You said as you hit him with a pillow. "Shut up! And stop being dirty! Nothing happened and you know it!"

You turned away from him when you heard him let out a laugh then you felt his arm around you again as he pulled you towards him. "I know, I'm sorry. I was just wanting to see your reaction. Forgive me?"

"No," you told him as you successfully stood from the bed and made your way into the bathroom. 

~Right now, hold tight to me and stay like that. Right now, when we lock eyes remember this, know this I want us to get closer girl. Where I go, I wish you were there. I've never been like this before. Without you, I felt empty. I wish you would be bored whenever I'm not around. I wanna hold your hand and go somewhere~

"Yah, jagiya~" 

You rolled your eyes and kept your back to him, smirking when you know he couldn't see. Jongup had been trailing you like a puppy since you had gotten out of the bathroom, calling out your name and trying to hug you only to pout when he failed. You loved playing like this with him, it brought out the side that no one else sees. The only person he acts like this around is me and you loved to bring it out and see how far you could test him. 

"Jagi~" 

Sighing, you turned and pretended to glare at him making him flinch nervously which just proved that you were the master of glaring, be it fake or not. "What Jongup?"

"I'm sorry," he muttered as he looked up at you through his eyelashes. 

Should I? Naw, you thought as you turned around again and smirked.