You Are Special(Suwoong-Boys Republic)

~I don't understand, please tell me, why him? (na na na na) He's only all talk, he's no good for you (na na na na) I felt the pain in your eyes (I'll run for you baby) You hid it with a laugh that sounds different from before (I won't be still)~

You let out a fake laugh and turned your head from the boys who were currently telling a story that you weren't really paying attention to, it had something to do with something Minsu and Sungjun had done the day before that they found hilarious. You knew it probably was considering it was that pair but you honestly couldn't find it in you to smile and laugh along with them. Suwoong, the one among the boys that you felt closer to, must have noticed that you weren't paying attention because the next thing you felt was a hand patting your own. You looked up and saw Suwoong smiling down at you.

"Come on," he said softly and motioned his head towards the door.

Thankful for the excuse to get away from everyone for a bit you followed him out the back door and over to the porch swing that was swinging softly in the wind. You sat beside Suwoong and looked out over the backyard, tucking your feet up under you as he pushed you two lightly. Neither of you said anything instead you both enjoyed the silence and it gave you time to think about everything that had happened recently, why you were acting so reserved and silent.

"Y/n," Suwoong said softly making you look over to him. 

"Hmm?"

He reached over and grabbed your hand. "Talk to me," he said softly.

~I'll tell you exactly how it is, just listen, that guy is not right for you. This is who I am, I don't beat around the bush, you're special to me. I can't hold it in, I don't want to just watch anymore. I can't take it, be my girl. I'll say the words I've held in for all this time. If it's okay with you, be my girl~

You sighed and closed your eyes, squeezing his hand slightly thankful for his warmth and presence. "It's b/n," you said softly scared that you would start crying.

"What'd he do this time?" His grip had become tighter and you held on, worried about what he'd do if you let go.

"Just the same old crap really," you muttered. 

Suwoong sighed and tightened his grip, almost painfully and you looked over to him out of the corner of your eye. His jaw was tight and you could tell he was pissed, it was written all over his face. Eventually he sighed and stood up making you look up at his tall figure with wide eyes. 

"Su-ah?" You asked softly, staring at his back in confusion as he walked to the edge of the porch and stared out over the yard.

"Why don't you leave him?"

"What?"

"Why don't you leave him? You know that how he treats you is horrible, so why don't you break it off with him?" Suwoong was mad and you were starting to get more worried.

"Su-ah, I love him." Tears were starting to form in your eyes and you held them back, not wanting him to see you cry.

"This, the way he treats you, that is not love!" He turned and was facing you while shouting, he wasn't mad at you he was just upset that you stayed with the jerk you call a boyfriend. 

~Don't push the favor down Don't push the favor down Don't push the favor down Don't push the favor down Don't push the favor down Don't push the favor down Don't push the favor down Don't push the favor down. He pretends to be a hotshot, playing around and it's annoying (na na na na) So I don't like him being next to you (na na na na)~

"You don't know that! Suwoong, you don't understand!"

"What don't I understand, y/n? I don't understand the fact that he verbally abuses you just so you'll believe that you don't deserve better?! Y/n, you need to listen to me," he was know on his knees in front of you and he was holding your hands gently in his own. He swallowed nervously before continuing, "You deserve so much better than what that jerk gives you! He doesn't deserve you! I can give you what you deserve, I can be the one to pick you up not bring you down. I just want you to give me a chance." 

Your eyes widened as you listened to him, he practically pouring his heart out in front of you and you were stuck. You had no clue what to say since you didn't even know he felt this way. "Su-ah, I-" you were cut off. 

"Don't," he sighed, "I don't think I could actually bear listening to you reject me. I understand though, that you don't like me that way. But could you do me a favor? Just don't go back to him, okay?"

~I'll tell you exactly how it is, just listen, that guy is not right for you. This is who I am, I don't beat around the bush, you're special to me. I can't hold it in, I don't want to just watch anymore I can't take it, be my girl. I'll say the words I've held in for all this time. If it's okay with you, be my girl~

"Suwoong!" You said, cutting him off by placing your hand over his mouth. You smiled slightly at him and patted his head. "You've always spoken what you've thought, that's what I've always liked about you. But sometimes you speak your mind too much." You knocked softly on his head making him chuckle. "I thought I loved him, but maybe you're right. Actually I know your right but I just didn't want to admit it."

"Why not? Why would you put yourself through that?"

You sighed, "Because your right. He made me think that I didn't deserve better. I thought that I deserved everything he would say, he made me think I was lucky to have him."

"But you do deserve better!"

"Su-ah, shush and listen." He chuckled as you pushed your finger up against his mouth. "Look, Suwoong I am very happy that you confessed to me. But, I need time. I hve to break things off with b/f and help myself through all of this. Hopefully though after I'm feeling better about myself you'll be there?"

He smiled and grabbed your hand. "Always."

~All around you are players, players who targeted you. I will protect you like a dome, dome, dome. Higher higher goes my desire for you. Just come to me, game is done done done. I can't hold it in, I don't want to just watch anymore. I can't take it, be my girl. I'll say the words I've held in for all this time. If it's okay with you, be my girl ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh, this sucked. I apologize, I just had no writing juices today. On a good note, I got a cat for Christmas x'D I'm so happy!! Hope you guys have a good day/night! ♥♥♥ also, today is my sisters birthday so wish her a happy birthday please :3