Catch Me(Hwanhee-Up10tion)

Requested by: 유권 Kim YuKwon on Quotev 

~hey hey gather here. Hold my finger tight. Let's go, from now on. Gather here. Everyone who wants my lips, gather here. If you like guys with pretty butts, gather here[A/n: ahahaha oh my gosh never even realized that's what they say x'D] You'll want me from my head to my toes, you'll go crazy. Once you fall for me, you won't ever get out~

"Yah~ Oppa! How's come you get the rest of the ice cream??"

Kuhn smirked and pat your head as he let out a chuckle. "Because I'm the best."

You both heard a scoff from behind you and you turned to see your boyfriend shaking his head while walking towards the pair of you. "Hyung, please. Y/n here is  better than you and you know it." Hwanhee told him as he stuck his tongue out.

Kuhn's mouth fell open in disbelief and he stared at Hwanhee with a look of betrayal, while you smiled and kissed your boyfriend's cheek. "Thank you."

"Dude! Didn't you know it was bros before h-" Kuhn shook his head quickly before continuing, "Girls. Bros before girls."

You rolled your eyes and shook your head, "Mhm nice save."

Hwanhee laughed and wrapped his arm around your shoulders, "Sorry. This girl's too special to put her last." Then he turned his head to look down at you and gave you a sweet smile. "Come on, I'll just go buy us some ice cream."

You pouted, "Ah, aniya. Oppa, I don't want you spending your money on stuff like that."

"Oh, come on! It's fine! Besides I haven't been able to take you on a real date yet so we'll use this time to go on an ice cream date. How's that sound? Better?"

You laughed and nodded, agreeing since it did in fact sound like a good idea. It had been a while since you both had a real date. "Okay, let's do it."

Kuhn looked at you both with curiosity and then smirked, "Hmmm~? Can I come??"

"What? Hyung, no." Hwanhee looked at him as if he was stupid and grabbed your hand, pulling you out of the room and quickly moving to the front door. "Hurry, jagiya. Let's go! Bye guys!"

~Everyone have some manners, I know that she knows what's really cool. All other guys are just there for show but I definitely recognized her luxury. I won't pull, I'll keep pushing. Only trust me in this maze. Try stopping me, I'll keep going hard. I'm gonna knock you out~

"What would you both like?"

"Jagi?"

"Hmm~ I think this time I'll go with (w/e your fav flavor is)."

"Okay then, we'll take one of that flavor and I'd like....a chocolate please."

We smiled in glee after we got our ice cream and headed to an empty table to eat them, both of your mood's lifting after taking a bite of it. "Thank you Hwanhee, this was a good idea."

"Yeah," he said as he smiled at you, "I'm glad I suggested it. I always loved when I get to spend time with you alone."

You smiled and shook your head before grabbing a napkin from the dispenser and leaning over the table, "Come here. You have ice cream on your face."

He laughed and leaned forward. "Thank you jagi."

"Mhm," you set the napkin down and went back to eating your own ice cream. "How are you so messy?" You asked him, joking around with him.

He pouted and looked at you with shock, "Yah jagiya! You're not supposed to be mean today!"

"Who said?" You asked as you stuck your tongue out.