Storm(J.Jun-Map6)

~Yeah baby girl, I lose you, I lose the world. This storm, this storm, this storm swept away all that is mine~

"Just another awful day," You grumbled to yourself as you took your heels off and rubbed your sore feet. Sighing, you stood back up and walked into the kitchen where you fixed you a glass of water and took your migraine medicine the doctor prescribed to you. "I wish everything would just pause for a day and let me breathe for a second."

You currently lived alone and barely got to see what little friends you had left because of the job that stole all your freedom from you, but you couldn't complain since it paid the bills and allowed you to live a comfortable life. You lost most of your friends when they all moved away to make a name for themselves as the said, and you were happy that they were all happy.

You didn't really miss them all since none of you were close, but when it came down to it there was one person who stood out in your memory and made you wish you had never met so you wouldn't be in pain every time you thought of them. That one person just so happened to be the first guy you have ever loved, also as luck would have it he was also the first man to ever break your heart into a million pieces.

~I lose my senses and my sight in the fog of pain. Nobody knows, nobody knows, only traces of you left in my heart~

You tried not to think about the past nowadays and got this new and, though tiring, amazing job to forget it all and try to move on. Now you were sitting at the table, finally relaxed after having a nice long and warm (bath/shower), and you were eating your dinner and listening to your music set on shuffle. Just as your favorite song came on you heard a knock on the door and scowled. You debated on just ignoring it and letting whoever it was think you weren't home, but after the person knocking for the third time it had gotten under your skin and you rushed into the foyer to answer it.

When you opened the door the person who stood outside of it surprised you so much, you slammed the door in their face and stood with your back against it. "What the hell is he doing here?" You whisper-yelled to yourself as you paced back and forth in front of the door. You stopped when you heard him knock again and quietly begged him to leave and not come back.

"Y/n," you involuntarily shivered when you heard his voice suddenly call out your name. "Please open the door, we need to talk."

~Last goodbye, the last words. All forgotten, I'm tied up standing on the edge in despair inside this barren desert~

"Then talk," you called out to him through the door.

"Well, this is actually really something I'd like to say as I'm looking at your face." You bit your lip and looked down at the doorknob, silently debating in your head about what to do. "Y/n, please open the door."

Sighing, you gave in and opened the door once again being faced with his handsome features. "What do you want, Yeong Jun. I don't have all night."

He raised his eyebrows as his eyes scanned your outfit, which consisted of a worn down t-shirt and comfortable pajama pants. "Right? Okay, then I won't take that long I promise," he said as he stepped inside and took off his shoes.

"Uhm, sure why not just come on in. It's not like I don't want you in here or anything." You said and you mocked him when he was turned around.

He laughed and turned to face you again, making your face go straight. "You were always so cute when you were trying to be sarcastic."

Rolling your eyes, you took another step away from him and asked, "What do you want, Yeong Jun?"

~Breathe, breathe, I can't breathe. Breathe, I can hear you. Pain as deep as the ocean, my tears could fill up the sea~