My Home(Yugyeom-Got7)

Requested by: koreabootrash on Quotev

~When I go into my unlit room all lonely, I take my shoes off and the door rings. It sounds like you calling out to me, I'm automatically completely disarmed. It's like eating love like honey. Embrace me more cozily I want it. Baby What u know, I love you girl, you make me feel like home. Every time you do that do that, you make me feel it feel it. Other women are no, you are in my eyes. Yeah you know I like it. Every time you do that do that, you make me feel it feel it. My home is you you you you you~

Bzzt. Bzzt. 

You quickly grabbed your vibrating phone from the coffee table and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey, y/n!" 

"Yugyeommie!!" You smiled widely as you heard his voice on the other end of the line, the voice you've been waiting to hear all morning. "I was waiting for your call~" You said, now pretending to be upset.

"Oh? Mian, JB hyung suddenly called a group meeting."

"Oh? Do you have something to do today suddenly?"

"Nope, I'm all yours for the day~"

"Jinja?!"

"Mhm," you heard him chuckle when he heard you squeal. "So, what did you want to do today?"

"Hmm? I thought we were just going to hang out today?"

"Yeah," his tone turned sad and you understood why. The both of you couldn't even go on a proper date since your relationship was still a secret from everyone, including the boys. They knew about you but they all thought you and Yugyeom were just friends. But as long as you got to spend time with Yugyeom, even if it wasn't a lot, you didn't mind.

~You are atop my bed, together we are cozy. You are glamorous like the inside of my closet. You are just my home. You are my home, You are my home. You are just my home, You are my home girl. You are atop my bed, together we are cozy. You are glamorous like the inside of my closet. You are just my home. You are my home, You are my home. You are my home, girl. You're my one and only home girl, I'll be your one and only home boy. You're my one and only home girl, I'll be your one and only home boy. You're my one and only home girl, I'll be your one and only home boy. You're my one and only home girl, I'll be your one and only home boy~

After 20 minutes you heard your doorbell ring and hurried to open it, only to reveal not just your boyfriend but two of his group mates. Jackson and BamBam gave you a quick hug as they came in and you turned to Yugyeom, raising your eyebrow in confusion. He tilted his head and motioned for you to follow him then turned and called out to the boys that he needed to talk to you, after heading back into your room and shutting the door after you were in. 

As soon as the door was shut you found yourself wrapped in his arms as he hugged you to him, laying his chin on your head and softly swaying back and forth. "I missed you," he said quietly to you making you smile and wrap your own arms around his waist.

"I missed you too, but I thought it was going to be an us day?"

"Yeah, but when I told the guys that I was coming over here those two begged to come. Even if I said no they'd end up following me anyways." You sighed, knowing he was right and that you wouldn't have him all to yourself today. "Hey, jagi I'm sorry. I really am. You know how much I wanted today to just be you and me."

"Yeah I know, and I understand. I just hate those two sometimes."

He laughed at you and kissed the top of your head before letting you go and grabbing onto your hand. "Come on, we better head back out there before they come in here."