Mayday(Mark-Got7)

Requested by: TaeTaeKookie on Quotev

....Not good...this is so not good...my UB again....are you guys trying to kill me..???

~I want you to find me and save me. My dreams and all the things I endlessly wanted are becoming. Old friends, I can't believe it at all. I yelled but all that came back was "Just go". That phrase, that one phrase made me gather my hands and be still like an idiot. "I'm sorry" saying it was like a habit. A saying beyond my understanding~

You sat there on your couch, staring at the picture frame that was hanging on the wall across from you. In it there was a couple who seemed to not have a care in the world, instead looking into each other's eyes with smiles so wide you wouldn't be surprised that their cheeks hurt after. Of course, you knew it didn't. Since it was you in that photo, with your 'bestfriend'. You loved him, but he never knew and now you lived with the man you loved that would never love you back.

Sighing you looked away as you felt tears start to form in your eyes. Life is stupid, you thought to yourself as you got up from the couch and headed into the kitchen. Getting the things out that you'd need to make for lunch you stopped midway when you heard your phone going off, so you set down the bread you had in your hand and headed to where it was charging on the counter.

Y/n, I'm going to home late tonight. Mian.

You blinked back the tears and sighed once more. You were so tired of this pain and you just wanted it to end. Rubbing your eyes with the back of your hand you threw your phone back onto the counter and headed to the door, deciding that you needed some air though you weren't sure exactly where you wanted to go.

~Save me, I can't see in front of me. I won't let you go, I can't anymore. I'm in danger, I'm shouting Mayday. Please be the last missing piece of the puzzle. Save me, I am sinking into you. Take me out, I can't breathe. I'm in danger I'm shouting Mayday. Please be the last missing piece of the puzzle. MAYDAY~

The wind was blowing harder on top of the hill you were sitting on, looking out over the city lights. It was the hill you had always gone when you needed to clear your mind and think and no one knew about it except for one other person, and it was unlikely that he'd ever come here again. 

You sighed, something that you were getting used to lately, and tipped your head back closing your eyes and feeling the breeze blow through your hair and help you cool down. This was nice, getting to go places where it was quiet and where no one was around. You could think. Have a clear mind.

Your eyes opened quickly and you turned your head as you heard footsteps running towards where you were. You strained to see who was the figure that was running but you couldn't tell since it was night and there were no lights atop the hill. The figure got closer and closer each second, making you both nervous and worried at the same time not knowing who it was. So standing you decided to step back a little, try to make yourself unseen but not wanting to go too far so you wouldn't fall off since you were close to the edge.

You turned your head slightly to make sure you weren't on the edge when suddenly a voice yelled out and you were tackled to the ground. Letting out a groan you blinked your eyes open and looked up to see who the person on top of you was. Your eyes widened when you recognized the facial features and your mouth opened slightly in shock.

"M-Mark?"

~Our radiant first flight. There were eyes on us and shadow-like hopes, they all turned away because we couldn't live upto them. I lightly smile but my insides are twisted without anyone knowing about it. "I'm sorry" saying it was like a habit. A saying beyond my understanding. Save me, I can't see in front of me. I won't let you go, I can't anymore. I'm in danger, I'm shouting Mayday. Please be the last missing piece of the puzzle. Save me, I am sinking into you. Take me out, I can't breathe. I'm in danger I'm shouting Mayday. Please be the last missing piece of the puzzle~

"Y/n, what are you doing!"

"W-What? I was jus-"

"How could you do this to me?!"

"What?"

"You can't leave me! Nothing is bad enough to give up your life!"

Give up my life?  You were confused and you opened your mouth to correct him when he stopped you by laying his head in the crook of his neck. 

"W-What are you doing?"

You felt something wet slide down your neck and your eyes widened, "M-Mark? Why are you crying?"

He brought his head up and stared down at you, the tears still falling down his cheeks and onto your own. "Y-You can't leave me. Not now, not ever."

"That's just it though, Mark I wasn-"

"Please, was it me?"

"What?"

"Am I the reason you're up here?"

"Mark I just needed to think," you said softly trying to comfort him though not knowing how exactly.

"About how I'm an awful person," he said sadly as he rolled off of you and sat on the ground placing his arms on his knees.

~I am still afraid of this dark path, I don't know where I'm going but if you can hold my hand. Whatever I do, wherever I end up. Whatever is front of me, I will fly together with you oh. Save me, I can't see in front of me. I won't let you go, I can't anymore. I'm in danger, I'm shouting Mayday. Please be the last missing piece of the puzzle. Save me, I am sinking into you. Take me out, I can't breathe. I'm in danger I'm shouting Mayday. Please be the last missing piece of the puzzle. MAYDAY. Save me~

"No, Mark will you listen to me?" You sat up and faced him, "I was not going to jump. And I would never leave you alone Mark, I honestly just came up here to think things out and breathe."

"You were just thinking?"

"Yes," you told him softly as you laid your hand on his arm and gently smiled.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because you came after me, you came to save me. Of course I didn't need it but still."

"Y/n," Mark said softly.

You almost didn't hear him but you heard your name and turned your head to face him, surprised when you felt lips touch your own. Your eyes closed though and you sank into the feeling, feeling your heart start to soar and your stomach start to turn. After he pulled away, though he didn't pull back very far, he stared down at you and slowly your own eyes blinked open to look up at him.

"Wh-What was that?"

He smirked as he looked down at you, "Well I'm pretty sure you know what that was but let me explain it for you. That was what you call a ki-"

"Shut up!" You hit his arm making him start to laugh and then lean against you. 

"Y/n," he said softly, almost whispering. "I love you."

You gasped and looked up to him, "What?"

"What?"

"Y-You lo-love me??"

He nodded and smiled faintly before grabbing onto your hand, "I was trying to fight against but I can't anymore. 5 years of loving you just can't be undone."

"F-Five years?!"

"Yeah, hey look. I don't expect you to return my feeling but-"

You cut him off by wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him to you, kissing him softly. "Are you insane? I've waited five years to hear you say that."

"Really?"

"Yes! Why the hell haven't you said this before?!"

"B-Because I didn't know." He stopped talking and let a smile slip onto his face, leaning his forehead down to touch yours. "I love you, y/n."

"I love you too, Mark."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oml strike me down where I stand I am so sorry! This is awful!! D'x I swear I am good at requests and writing imagines D'x I apologize so much!! Please just hate me for this awful imagine DX