A Few Years Later(Park Kyung) Pt. 2

In a few years later, after today. After all the time has gone by

It's been almost two years since you had your heart broken by Kyung without him knowing it. You were at a pretty popular bridle shop with f/n looking for a wedding gown, yes a wedding gown. After 5 years of being together, Jiho had taken the next step and had proposed and you couldn't have been happier for her.

"Okay y/n, what about this one?" F/n asked as she stepped out from the changing room.

Your eyes widened, "F/n, i-it's beautiful. You look amazing in that gown!!"

She smiled shyly, "Really?" All you could do was nod.

"So ladies, have we found the dress?" The seamstress came in our room and looked over at f/n. "Well, let me tell you this, you look absolutely stunning."

F/n smiled and looked at herself in the mirror. "I think.....this is the one."

Would each of us have become our own person and be living well

After f/n bought the dress you both headed to a cafe to have lunch. Once you both had ordered and chose a table you started talking excitedly about the upcoming wedding and future plans. ~haneopsi kkeureoango issdeon neol nwaya hae~ You looked down as you heard the ringtone for your friend, Yijeong.

"yeoboseyo?"

"ya, y/n what time were we supposed to meet up today?"

"Hm? Uh, 4:30? Right, f/n?" She nodded and went back to texting. "Yeah, 4:30."

"Okay, I'll see you then for the dinner party."

"Mm ok," you both hung up and you went back to enjoying your lunch.

After I'm done longing for you for as much as I can and have been hurt enough

~Time skip~

~geunikka nae mareun neoreul da algo sipeo

neoreul noraehae U Hoo neoreul noraehae U Hoo

ipsuri mallado halmareun haeyagesseo Baby

akkyeo neol akkyeo neol hyeongijeung nal jeongdoro

(akkinda) yojeummarya naegamarya (yojeummarya)~

You stopped dancing when you heard a knock on your door, so you paused the song and headed down stairs. Opening the door you found Yijeong on the other side smiling at you. "Anyoung!!"

"Hey, come on in. Go ahead and get a drink from the kitchen if you want, i'm almost finished getting ready," you called as you headed back upstairs to finish.

~le time skip again~

"Okay, let's go." You looked around in the kitchen and didn't see Yijeong anywhere. "Yijeong..?"

"In here," you heard him call from the living room. You went in and saw him looking at the photo frames you had on the wall. "I remember this, we all had so much fun that day. You speant almost the entire day drooling over Kyung."

You looked down at the picture and sighed, absent mindedly rubbing your hand over your heart. Yijeong looked over at you and grabbed your hand slightly rubbing it. "You ok?"

You nodded and smiled at him, "Let's go, okay?"

He smiled, "Let's go."

At that time, I need to let go of your hand

"Y/n!!!" You felt f/n hug and squeezed her back. "I'm glad you're finally here! I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" Before f/n could answer you, you heard a voice you didn't think you'd ever hear again.

"Y/n?" You slowly turned around and saw Kyung walking towards you, and when he reached you he pulled you into a hug. "Y/n! How have you been? I've missed you."

"K-kyung? Wh-what are you doing here?"

"I'm the best man." He smiled, "I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch, I've been all over the place and so busy with work."

You felt like you couldn't breathe, like you couldn't move, you felt like a statue that was slowly cracking. Then you felt an arm go around your back and you heard a familiar voice whisper to you, "Y/n? Are you ok?" Slowly you shook your head and felt the arm slowly and softly push you to go outside. "Let's get some air."

In a few years later, after today. After all the time has gone by

When you got outside Yijeong, the person who had saved you, pulled you toward his chest and embraced you softly. Silently, you started to cry and let all the emotions you kept inside you out. Yijeong stayed the whole time and hugged you, never saying anything and never letting you go. This was the reason you felt like you were comfortable with him, why you felt like you could trust him with anything.

After all the tears had dried, you pulled back and looked up at Yijeong. He smiled softly and wiped your cheeks, erasing the evidence that you had let the dam of emotions inside you break. "You ok?"

"Yeah," your voice cracked and you cleared your throat. "I'm good now, thank you yijeong."

"Don't thank me, I'll always be there when you need a shoulder to cry on." He paused and looked down, "Y/n, actually there's something I've been meaning to tell you. This isn't exactly how I was planning on telling you, not even close really, but I need to get it off my chest or I'll regret it.

Then we will know, even though I long for you as much as I can

"Y/n, I have been in love with you for years. I knew that I would never have a chance but that thought never stopped me, I just kept falling in love with you. I know that you love Kyung, and I understand that you're probably still in love with him, but I don't care anymore. I needed to tell you, I needed you to know how I feel and how I will always feel. For me, you're my happy ending..."

You watched him, silently, as he confessed to you. You watched him as you realized something you haven't noticed before, something you knew but never thought about. Slowly you started smiling and put your hand on his cheek, making him stop rambling and look at you. You let out your breath that you hadn't realized you'd been holding and started to speak. "Yijeong, I-i didn't know you felt that way. I've been so blind with my feelings I had for Kyung that I...I never realized that I felt something completely different for you."

We were unforgettable

He stood in front of you, the definition of everything you've ever wanted, watching as you finally sorted out your emotions you thought were too difficult to ever understand. And standing there, staring up at him, you finally got to do something you didn't think you would ever be able to do. You were finally able to confess to the man you love. "I love you, too."

He smiled widely and pulled you towards him amd, allowing himself to do something he has always wanted to do, he kissed you.

Kyung, you thought, you were my first love and I'll never forget you. But now is my time to start a new life with someone who can finally give me the love I need and accept the love I give him. And after you and Yijeong shared your kiss, you headed back inside holding hands and ready to start your new life together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 as requested x'D Next update will hopefully be tomorrow if I can figure out what to write about x'D 

Yi Jeong is so handsome D'x