Paradise(Mark, Jinyoung, Yugyeom x Reader)

I {Kristina} promise that I will try not to be biased while writing this imagine and will try to make your heart pound for all the boys and not just my bias >3<

.....'try'

Requested by: thatweridoTahlia

~You're my paradise. You're my paradise, paradise. You're my paradise. You're my paradise, paradise. Right before my eyes, ocean view, wearing a fashion look that fits the view. When you look at me, it feels so good. Don't say bye I don't wanna let you go, time is wasting, I know your heart is like my heart like decalcomanie~

"They're done!" You cheered with a smile as you pulled the cookies out of the oven. You set them on the counter and quickly took them off the tray setting them on a plate. "Geez, they smell amazing."

You hurried over to the kitchen doorway and peeked into the living room, making sure the three oblivious boys stayed that way before rushing back to the kitchen counter and stealing a cookie. Biting into it you closed your eyes in bliss. That one bite sent you straight to cookie heaven and you couldn't be happier that you were smart enough to steal one before the boys found out that you made them.

"Ahem."

You jumped slightly and shoved the rest of the cookie in your mouth before turning and smiling the best you could with your mouth closed at Mark, who stood a few feet behind you with an eyebrow raised and a small smirk on his face. 

"What are you eating?"

Your eyes widened slightly and you shook your head while slowly starting to chew, eventually clearing your throat and turning around. After swallowing you turned back around and let out a yell when you saw how close he had gotten to you. He was staring down at you, that small smirk still on his face, and ever so slowly moved his gaze to the counter you were pressed against spotting the cookies.

"You had a cookie didn't you?" He asked you, amusement in his tone.

"N-No?"

"Is that a question? Because if it is then I can answer it. Yes, you had a cookie."

Your eyes narrowed and you pouted, "Only because every time I bake something you guys eat it all before I'm even able to get a crumb. A crumb!"

His smirk dropped and he lifted his hands in defense, "It's not our fault you're such an amazing baker!"

"No, but you think you coul-"

"Hey, hyung what's taking so lon- COOKIES!!!" Yugyeom yelled out as he rushed towards the counter and picked two up stuffing them quickly into his mouth.

"Hey! Don't eat them like that or there won't be any left!" You yelled out as you hit the top of his head with the side of your hand.

You sighed and turned away, noticing Jinyoung standing in the doorway watching all of you with an eyebrow raised. "What's going on in here?"

~So dangerous, you can see my heart, it's see-through. So beautiful, you're stealing my line of vision. So dangerous, you're driving me crazy baby. Even your smallest gestures, I'm done (You're my Paradise) You're beautiful girl. I'm looking at you but I miss you. You're my only girl (You're my Paradise) You're beautiful girl. When I think of you, my lips go up~

Yugyeom turned around with another cookie in his hand, "Noona made cookies." Then he turned to you, "By the way they're so~ good! Thank you!!"

You sighed and felt a smile slip onto your face, "You're welcome. Aigoo~ You've got crumbs all over your face, Yugyeom-ah."

His eyes widened as you reached up and brushed them away while shaking your head.

"How can you make such a mess," you muttered to yourself as your hand dropped back to your side.