Dejavu(Ren-NU'EST)

~Doo roo tu doo roo tu. Doo roo tu tu doo doo ru. Doo roo tu doo roo tu. Doo roo tu tu doo doo ru ru tu tu. I'm missing you and you make me wait for you. My heart aches so much that it's beautiful, I am made and broken down by you. My deep feelings have gotten clogged up, my memories have been flipped around then one day, I saw myself. Oh yeah~

"I miss you," you said into the phone's mic as a slight frown formed on your face.

You heard a chuckle from the other end and then a deep sigh. "I miss you too, but I'll be home soon."

"Yeah but I still have to wait two more months~" you whined childishly though you honestly were very sad.

"It'll be over before you know it alright El? Now I've got to get to sleep but I'll message you tomorrow okay?"

"Alright, sleep tight."

"I love you," he said softly and you could hear the smile in his voice.

"Love you, too."

********

"How long are you going to pout?"

You looked over at your older sister, your arms crossed over your chest and a frown on your face. "I'm not pouting."

"Oh, come on Elis. So it's been a few days since he messaged you, you do know that he's probably really busy."

"I know that and I said I'm not pouting!"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Oh shut up, I'm not arguing with you."

(S/N) then turned and focused on her drama that was currently playing a new episode. You couldn't bring yourself to focus all your attention on anything but your phone screen that was devoid of any messages, still. Groaning you stood from the couch and headed into your room, deciding that if your boyfriend didn't message you then you were going to sleep. There was no use in staying up and being depressed over it.

Though you didn't realize that as soon as you fell asleep your phone started buzzing from an incoming call.

~Let me turn time back and go to where you are, let me stay with you. Even if I'm not seen in your memories, I am yours, Because I can't breathe without you. In this place, where I'm walking through the memories I'd rather be trapped here, dejavu. You can deceive me with the time. Just keep staying here, dejavu~

A month later and here you were, sitting outside of the building where your boyfriend currently was. Today he had sent you a message asking if you could meet him here so you could spend the day together since it had been a while. But you had been sitting here for almost two hours now and still hadn't heard back from him even though you tried calling his phone several times.

Sighing you turned your phone screen on once more and dialed his number, trying again though you knew the outcome. The line rang a few times before you heard it go silent and then a voice on the other end.

"Hello?"

Your eyebrows drew together when you heard the feminine voice and paused before answering. "Hello? Who's this?"

"Shouldn't that be my question? Why are you calling Minki oppa's number? Are you a stalker or something??"

"What?! Shouldn't you read the contact name before jumping to conclusions??" You yelled through the mic feeling nothing but frustration.

"What contact name? All it is is your phone number. And I'm hanging up now."

You heard a click and the line went dead as your face went blank with confusion though you felt tears rising. "That doesn't mean anything," you whispered to yourself, trying to make yourself believe it.