Lucky(Baekhyun- EXO)

Requested by: CuteLittleGirl on Quotev

~Being born in the same country, talking in the same language. We're so lucky, it's such a relief. Nothing is for certain in this world on a day that I wore nice clothes, I met you, I was lucky. It's because I did good in the past~

"Yeobo~" You called out as you opened the front door after unlocking it and stepped inside. Looking around as you slipped your heels off you lent down, picked them up, and headed further into the house looking around in confusion for your husband. "Yeobo?"

Hearing no response you sighed and decided to head to the bedroom, wanting to get in a hot relaxing bath to ease your aching muscles that were sore once again from work. You wanted to snuggle with your husband after you got done but you doubted that he would be home no matter how long you take, so instead you sighed and sunk back into the tub and enjoyed your time to yourself. 

After what seemed like a couple minutes, but in all actuality was a couple hours, you stood from the now cold water and wrapped your towel around yourself. Glad that your tense muscles seemed to have relaxed a lot, you rolled your neck around and stretched your arms. You yawned and headed from the bathroom and into the closet to get dressed into your pjs before you could go blissfully to sleep. 

You were slipping your nightgown on when you heard the front door open and then close. Stepping from your bedroom you looked down the hallway as you waited to see your husband, who had just started tiptoeing down the hallway while looking down at his feet shoes in hand. You cleared your throat and watched with amusement as his head snapped up and he looked to you with wide eyes.

"U-Uh, hey jagi. What're you doing up?"

"Well I just got done with a bath and was about to get in the bed. Was work okay? You got home pretty late."

He sighed and gave you a small smile before walking up to you and kisses your forehead. "Yeah, just tiring like always."

~I can call your name and I can hold your hand. Is the falling sunlight only shining on me? Can I be this happy? You call my name and you lean on my shoulder. Is the sky's sunlight only shining on you? Can you be that dazzling?~

"Ah. Well why don't you go and take a shower or a bath and then come to bed. No use stressing out about anything tonight." You told him as you leaned up and kissed his cheek, heading towards your side of the bed and pulling the duvet back.

You sat on the bed and saw Baekhyun looking at you with a smirk. "What..?"

"I know one thing that will make it even more re-"

"Go get in the shower," you said as you rolled your eyes and slipped under the convers. 

You heard him let out a laugh and smiled as you turned onto your side and closed your eyes. Next thing you knew you felt the bed dip behind you and arms being wrapped around your waist. Baekhyun snuggled up close to you and kissed the back of your neck softly. 

"I love you," he told you his voice almost a whisper.

"I love you too," you mumbled out, "now go to sleep."

You felt his chest move as he laughed and felt his arms tighten around you.

~So lucky, my love, so lucky to have you. So lucky to be your love, i am. hmm. We like the same colors, we like the same movies, lucky. It's a love that's meant to be. I can call your name and I can hold your hand~

You woke the next morning to the sunlight streaming through your windows and a warmness wrapped around your body. Yawning you turned, well tried to turn, onto your back and turned your head towards your still sleeping husband. A smile slipped onto your face as you looked at his handsome features, which seemed to be too cute since his mouth was partly opened and he was snoring and then he scrunched up his nose and you felt a giggle leave your mouth.