Adore U(Hoshi-Seventeen)

These days, I have a lot of thoughts. These days, I have so much to tell you (these days).

Walking down the street you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, indicating you had a message. Opening it you saw it was from your best friend Kwon Soonyoung, or Hoshi as most people know him. Soonyoung had a special place in your heart, you two had been friends since you met in middle school and slowly over the years you felt yourself falling for him, day by day. There have been instances where you wanted to tell him how you felt but the fear of knowing he probably didn't feel the same made you keep your feelings to yourself.

I feel weird, I'm not talking as much. My friends are all worried (these days).

There is only one other person who knows about your feelings and that would be your other best friend Lee Seokmin, DK as he likes to be called most of the time. He has tried to convince you multiple times to confess, but every time he has failed. Sighing you entered the building where Seventeen was currently practicing. You absentmindedly followed the usual path that took you to their room. As you got there you peeked into the window on the door to watch them with a smile on your face.

They all worked so hard and you had to say you were proud of all of them. Your breath suddenly caught in your throat as you saw Soonyoung in the front, dancing and looking handsome as always. Sighing you turned and rested your back on the wall and laid your head back.

My heart races only when I'm in front of you. So I'm sorry about my clumsy actions.

You suddenly heard the music stop and the door open.  You turned your head and saw DK stick his head out and smile at you. "You coming?" He asked as he held the door open for you, to which you smiled and slid under his arm and entered the room.

When the members saw you they all greeted you with friendliness and you felt DK lay his arm over your shoulder. He smiled down at you and lead you to where Hoshi was sitting and talking with Jihun and Mingyu. They looked up at the two of you and Hoshi stood up and hugged you.

"You finally made it!"

"M-mhm, s-sorry if I'm late," you stuttered out of nervousness.

You heard DK laugh and say, "Of course you're not late. Soonyoung was just being impatient."

Hoshi hit his arm and pouted, "I was not!"

You laughed and looked around, all the guys were sweating and looked drained. "Long practice today?" Hoshi hummed in response and nodded his head. "Do you guys need some more water? I wouldn't mind going to get some real quick."

I still can't control it, please don't play with me. Why are you keeping a front? I don't know, I don't know what will happen.

"That'd be great, y/n! Soonyoung why don't you go with her? Surely she would have trouble carrying water for 13 of us, you wouldn't mind right?" DK suggested as he looked at me and discreetly winked.

"Sure! I wouldn't mind at all, I'll just go tell Seungcheol." 

Your eyes widened and you hit DK's arm. "Seokmin what are you doing? Why couldn't you say you'd come??"

He smiled, "Because now is your chance to confess." He held your shoulders, "Listen y/n I know you can do this! Fighting!!"

Hoshi came over to us and smiled at you, "Ready?" You nodded and followed him out of the room wanting to die on the inside.

So what I mean is, I want to know all of you. I'll sing you, U Hoo, I'll sing you, U Hoo.

After you two had bought the water at a close gas station, you were heading back to the studio. In your head you were discussing the pros and cons of confessing. You hadn't realized that Soonyoung had been calling out to you until he held your arm causing you to stop.

"Y/n? Is everything all right?" You saw him looking at you with concern.

You chewed your bottom lip and looked down. You suddenly took a deep breath and decided that you would do it, you would confess. "Hoshi-ah," you looked at him then quickly looked back down.

"Yes?"

Even if my lips are dry, I need to say this baby. I adore you, I adore you, enough to get dizzy. (Adore you) these days. I (these days), (Adore you) these days, I (these days).

You looked up and looked straight into his eyes. You can do this, you thought to yourself. You gulped and said, "Hoshi-ah I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time now." You paused and he gave you a look to continue, "I-I've had a crush on you for a while now, no not really a crush. Uhm, I-uh I love you Soonyoung." You saw his eyes widen so you hesitated but continued, "Over the years I've fallen and it's not just a little crush because.."

You were cut short when Hoshi leaned forward and kissed your cheek. He pulled back and you saw he was smiling, "You feel the same then?"

Your eyes were wide and all you could say was, "Huh?"

He laughed and said, "I've actually felt the same for a long time y/n. I just didn't know how to tell you. I guess I was scared of losing you. Seokmin was right though, I should've confessed sooner."

That's why he sent Soonyoung to go with you, the thought of DK planning all of this made you laugh. Hoshi looked at you confused, but soon smiled at you. "Come on then," he held out his hand, "We shouldn't keep the members too long without water."

You grabbed his hand and started walking beside him, this time you thought about how exactly you would thank Seokmin when you saw him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man, I suck at endings.....anyway hope you enjoyed this!!! ^.^ Btw I've been needing ideas so if you'd like to request I'd happily oblige and make you a imagine!! cx