Shall We Dance?(Tae Woong-Snuper)

~Will you go out with me? I'll save you from your boring life. Typical things aren't absurd. I know that feeling well, of being impressed. Would be nice if I made your heart flutter romantic and sweetly, if it's special it's even better. As if there's only the two of us in the world. Dancing with me, baby. Dancing with me, baby, tonight. How is it? Should I pull you in. Dancing with me, baby. Dancing with me, baby, tonight. Grab my hand~

"Y/n, come on. It's one date."

"It's one blind date. I'm not going on a date with someone I don't know, Sang Il."

"Oh come on, you may not know him but I do! Shouldn't that matter?"

You stared at him, just stared at him and made sure to keep your face blank. "No."

Sang Il sighed and grabbed your shoulders, leaning down so he could look you in your eyes. "Y/n, it's been over two years since you and e/n broke up and not once have you even thought about going out again, even for the heck of it. I'm just worried about you and I don't want you to be lonely so please just do this for me?"

You sighed and looked away, he had you and he knew it. He was like your older brother and you hated to see him worry about you so he used his ultimate playing card against you, and he won. "Fine, you play dirty though."

Sang Il laughed and grabbed you in a hug, "I know. Now I told him to meet you at that one cafe for 5:30. So be ready by then okay?"

"Yeah yeah."

"Bye~ Text me tonight to tell me how it goes!"

You sat down and set your head in your hands, laying your elbows on the counter. You looked up at the stove clock and sighed when you saw the time. 4:15. Is he serious?

Time Skip

You were now dressed, ready, and sitting at a table in the cafe you were supposed to meet this dude at. It was only 5:15 since you had gotten here early, and you didn't mind waiting. It helped settle your nerves to sit here and relax, so by the time you heard a throat being cleared your nerves were close to none. Once you turned and saw the boy though you felt your nerves come back ten fold. 

"Are you y/n?"

"Huh? Oh! Uh, yes!" Uhm, hi. You must be -" You trailed off, just realizing that you had absolutely no idea what his name was.

"Tae Woong," he said with a laugh as he bowed his head back to you. "Nice to meet you."

"You too."

"I'll go order and then I'll be back, okay?"

You nodded and gave him a smile, watching him walk away until he was to the camera. Sang Il didn't tell me he was cute! 

~When the chance comes, only a fool would miss it. You're not oh no. I'll be better than I thought. Will you grab it? Why do you keep hesitating? I showed you everything, am I lacking something? Let's try dating a little. What are you afraid of? Don't you like me? It's ok if it's awkward, that's a fresh charm. Even if you make a mistake it's ok. If your heart wants, what's the problem?~

You sipped your drink and looked out the window until your attention was taken by Tae Woong sliding into the seat in front of you. He gave you a smile and sipped his drink before setting his phone down on the table top.

"So, Sang Il didn't tell me much about you so tell me about yourself."

"Uhm, well there's not much to tell. I'm an only child[A/n: i wish-n-], I love all types of music, I'm currently in college, and...that's about it."