Breathless (MJ: ASTRO)

~I'm out of breath, I think you took mine. It's like a dream, I'm flustered~

"Morrrnnniiinngggg, nae sa-rang!!" Your husband said as he hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek. [A/N: you're married congrats x'D nae sa-rang-my love]

"Ah, good morning Myung Jun-ah. How'd you sleep?"

"Mmmmnnn, alright I suppose. I can't complain much since you were sleeping next to me." He replied as he started to nuzzle your neck.

"Yah! Go away! I can't be distracted right now, I'm trying to cook here." You playfully turned and nudge him with the spatula. "Go play one of your games or something. Shoo shoo."

~I'm out of breath, just like lack of oxygen Pretty girl, what did you do to me~

He pouted and turned away walking slowly out of the kitchen. You sighed and then laughed at how he was still childish. You started to hum and went about cooking the rest of breakfast while listening to the TV in the living room. Finished with cooking, you turned the stove off and got plates out to start getting the table ready.

"Aaahhh!! Y/n!!! Y/n!!!! Palli Palli!! Y/n!" Your eyes widened and you ran into the living room where you saw MJ standing on the sofa with a shoe in his hands.

"Uh....oppa.....what are you doing?"

He turned his head to look at you and then made the most distressed face you've ever seen. "Y/n, it's an emergency! Call the cops! Tell them to get over here quickly!! We're being attacked!"

~Ya~ba~ba Look at me. Na~ba~ba Look at me. Ya~ba~ba Look at me. You're my final round boss~

"What?! By who?!" You asked as you looked around frantically slowly walking over to where MJ was.

"Look, he's over there!" He pointed to the corner of the living room, but you couldn't see anyone. You walked closer to try to see the 'culprit' but as soon as you got in front of him, MJ pulled you back. "noh micheossoh? jugeullae?" [Are you crazy? Do you want to die? // got these from different websites, if they're not correct feel free to correct me.]

"I don't see anyone there though. I think you're the crazy one. Seriously MJ, have you finally lost your mind?"

He narrowed his eyes at you, "No, I have not thank you very much. Go see for yourself. If you die, just remember I warned you."

"Sure," you rolled your eyes and continued walking to the corner where the so called 'attacker' was. As you got closer to the corner you walked slower, honestly getting a little scared from the tension. You reached the corner and was confused at what you saw.

~When you look at me, I feel like zero gravity. I feel weak. Against my will, I get to space out~

"Uhm, MJ, there's no one here."

"Aahhh!"

You jumped and turned around, looking around fast, "What what?!"

Myung Jun pointed above you and gulped, then whispered, "He's above you, y/n!"

You looked above you slowly and saw a spider crawling up the wall. You stood there, your face showing no emotions, and continued to look to MJ and then back at the spider. "Myung Jun, please don't tell me this is the culprit you said was attacking."

"It is! He started coming towards me like he was going to attack me so I threw the pillow and jumped on the couch! What if it wants to eat me?!"

You blinked and stared at him wondering why your husband was more of a girl than you were. Sighing you picked a shoe, the other being in Myung Jun's hand, smacked the spider and killed it because knowing MJ if you tried to be nice and save it he wouldn't be able to calm down.

"There it's dead now, MJ. You can get down and stop being a girl."

~Explain to me in a way that makes sense, I expect from you whenever I see you . I am prepared to try a hundred times, until you get to like me~

-Time Skip-

You were sitting on the couch with MJ after eating breakfast, snuggling against his side when you recalled the scene from earlier in your head and bit your lip to keep yourself from laughing. Unfortunately, that didn't help so you started laughing and made Myung Jun look at you like you were crazy. You laughed so hard that when you finally calmed down you had tears in your eyes.

"Yah! You were laughing at me weren't you?!" He accused you while pouting.

"I'm sorry, how could I not. That was so funny!"

He glared at you, which just made you want to pinch his cheeks and coo at him, then you smirked and did exactly that making him smile and start to laugh with you.

"It wasn't that funny though. I mean it just surprised me is all."

"Oppa, you scream more like a girl than I do."

"I do not! Take that back!" He started tickling your sides making you start laughing again.

"Okay, fine you don't scream like a girl!"

"Thank you."

"Just like a very girly man," you muttered before you got up and ran away from him while laughing.

~You look cooler than I thought . Can't be I feel dizzy again HEY~

After he caught up with you, MJ pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead, "You think I'm manly, right? You were just kidding?"

You laughed and said, "Yes, you're very manly."

He smiled and cupped your cheeks, "jagiya saranghae." [//Darling, I love you.]

"I love you, too. No matter how girly you scream or that you're more afraid of bugs than I am."

"Yah!"

You laughed and then kissed him and whispered, "saranghae."

Then smiling, you two walked back to the couch and cuddled while watching whatever you found interesting on the TV. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haaiii, so sorry it's taken me forever to update D'x Anyways...here's this...yeaahh sorry it kinda sucks Dx Got the idea from ----

so funny! not even kidding! laughed my butt off for a while x'D I love them x;D hahahaha

Anyways, REQUESTS ARE WELCOME!!!!