Fly(JB and Jackson-Got7)

.......oml I have no clue how I'm going to do this, so I just pray that it turns out alright x'D Emmie, you better love me for this if it's good xp 

~Oh ohh I wanna fly baby fly with you. Aye, are you happy? I'm happy yeah every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream. It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me again today, without fail, my day starts with you~

"Yah~!" 

You turned your head with wide eyes as you tried to figure out where the yell was coming from, well mostly who it was coming from. Your silent question was answered as you saw a sudden flash of blonde hair and then you were being squeezed to someone's chest and lifted into the air, and if that wasn't bad enough the person decided to spin around in circles. Groaning, you tried kicking out your feet hoping that you'd hit the person so you'd get set down but your efforts were in vain as the person just spun you around the other way. You had already figured out who it was and if he didn't put you down you were seriously thinking of biting him, not that he probably cared he'd most likely just bite you back.

"Yah! Jackson! Put her down," you looked over Jackson's shoulder to see Jaebum making his way over towards the two of you and shaking his head at the younger boy.

"But I haven't seen y/n in ages!" Jackson yelled out with a pout forming on his cheeks, he was still holding you off the ground which was utterly ridiculous in your eyes.

"Oppa, I saw both of you yesterday." You were now struggling, inching your way out of his arms while you muttered out unheard curses and hisses. You would have laughed at yourself had you had enough air, but seeing as how Jackson was currently squeezing you tighter to himself to keep you from getting away you were slowly losing your precious oxygen.

~Do you sleep well at night? Sometimes, I can't believe my reality so I wake up. You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid it was such a crazy journey but now I'm back in your arms. You're my comfort. Every day I'm praying. You're my comfort, up in the sky. I wanna fly above. Let me hear u say~

"Yah! Jackson, let go!" 

Jackson immediately let go and you bent over slightly, trying to get your breath back that was squeezed out of you. You thanked Jaebum silently for bringing out his leader voice which Jackson couldn't ignore, well he could but he wouldn't. That's just how he was, no matter how much he complains about it he repects JB and loves him as if he were his own brother. 

"So, what are you guys doing here anyways?" You raised an eyebrow at the suddenly nervous pair of boys in front of you as they started to look away from you, refusing to make eye contact.

"We had the day off so we just decided to come and hang out with you." Jaebum said, suddenly gaining some courage. "If you're not busy that is," he said becoming a nervous puppy in a second.

You laughed at their behaviour, yes it was normal for them to act odd but they've never acted like this before so it kind of made you nervous as well. "I wasn't planning on doing anything today. What did you guys have in mind?"

"Park!" Jackson suddenly yelled, which resulted in you looking to him with a mix of confusion and amusement and Jaebum looking at him with a mix of aggravation and nervousness.

Why the hell are they so nervous today? You didn't voice your confusion, instead choosing to wait it out and see if they explain the reason. "Let's go losers!" You called back to them playfully as you hurried past them, starting a race that you wouldn't win.

~We're gonna fly, fly~ I wanna hold you and fly. Will you go with me girl? We're gonna fly, fly~ Our dream is right here it's burning in my heart girl. Fly Fly~ our time is like a rain shower and the sun crossing over. Fly Fly~ when we come out of the tunnel I'll brightly shine on you~