Let Me(Mark) pt.2

I just want to let all of you know that it is literally so hard for me to write imagines for Mark bc this man right here ^^ yeah...he's my ultimate bias and my heart is seriously hurting as I'm writing for him x'D  Btw i'm just going to use (y/n) for this one, in the first part I used the requested name but it was someone else who requested a part two so like I said..I'm just using (y/n) xD

~I see you reflected in today's sunlight, you are crazily radiant. You plant the sun in my heart. Let's you and I be together today~

It's been almost half a year since Mark convinced you to talk to Yugyeom about your difficult past, and you now thank him everyday because of it. Since that day Yugyeom and yourself had gotten even closer than you were before and you tell each other everything, it was as if he wasn't just your little brother but your best friend as well and it was nice. Mark and you? Well, let's just say today he's taking you on a date to celebrate your third month-iversary, as he calls it.

It was honestly going good, you both got a long great and you were comfortable around each other. You've had little disagreements but that's all they were, and they weren't anything huge or damaging. And every night Mark will send you a text in the middle of the night to make sure you were alright in case you would have a nightmare, and even though they were slowly disappearing they still came and it made you feel reassured to know what he was doing. It made you realize that no matter what others would say he honestly really did like you, and you him. 

~Will you be by my side, by my side. Can I hold your hand? Don't be shy today we come together. Today you are especially lovely to me. Tonight is our Just one chance. Can I hug you? Don't be afraid today we come together~

"Y/n!! Hyung's here!!" You rushed to finish getting your stuff together when you heard Yugyeom's warning, slightly out of breath from all the running around you had just done you scolded yourself about not working out lately.

You headed down the small staircase and smiled at your handsome boyfriend, who was currently leaning on the counter talking with Yugyeom.

"Alright Yuggie-ah, I'll be home soon." And with a quick hug from Yugyeom, both you and Mark were out the door and walking to his car. "So fish, where we headed?" [I am totally using the fact that he called us his tunas on asc bc of a typo lol x'D]

He laughed at my nickname and reached over the center console to grab hold of my hand before answering me. "I can't tell you, it's a surprise."

You narrowed your eyes at the now nervous male and glowered at him. "You know I hate surprises." And you did, you were a very curious person so you always had a problem with getting surprises. Especially around holidays such as your birthday or Christmas, you always found out what you would have and it pissed everyone off. You thought it was funny seeing them so mad though.

~Let me hold your hand atop this blue ocean, look at me baby. Hug me now lady you drive me crazy. With the cool breeze, the two of us. Let me hold your hand, embrace me atop this blue ocean. Embrace me now with the cool breeze, the two of us~

"Don't look at me like that," he laughed out as he squeezed your hand. You smiled, he knew a;; your looks and when you would use them and that amused you. "Tonight is supposed to be special though, so please don't ask questions?"

You sighed, deciding to let him win this one you silently turned your gaze out the window to let him know you wouldn't pry. He squeezed your hand from thanks and you smiled, keeping your gaze towards the buildings you were passing by. Still curious though, you looked around quietly and tried to figure out where your boyfriend could be headed that was so 'special'.

Your investigation was cut short though when Mark pulled the car over on the side of a dark street, literally it had no street lights or anything.