I'm Ready(Sign-Map6)

~(Ha ha ha) Eh eh eh eh eh eh (What?) Eh eh eh eh eh eh (M.A.P to the 6) Eh eh eh eh eh eh (Check it out yo) The moment I first touched you as if we were one, I stuck to you. A bell rings in my head every day, Ringing ringing. I'm more productive than I seem, before today passes I'll put my number in your phone. Ringing ringing~

"Nick! That's not fair!" You whined as you hit his arm, though not as hard as you should've seeing as how he was cheating during the game you were playing with him.

Your friend laughed and pushed his shoulder against your own, "Don't be such a baby! There's no rules in the game saying you can't cheat."

"There's rules in every game saying you can't cheat!" You shot back as you glared at him from the corner of your eye.

He smirked and shook his head, "No~ It's recommended that you don't cheat. There's never a definite rule saying you absolutely can't cheat."

The game was finished after a few more minutes of him cheating and you pouted and crossed your arms making him laugh. Nick threw an arm over your shoulder and pinched your left cheek lightly. "Don't pout," he told you as he smiled from amusement, "It makes you look like a sore loser."

"Hey! I'm only pouting because you kept cheating through the whole stupid game."

"Like I said, there wasn't a rule saying I couldn't."

You rolled your eyes and stood up, "Whatever. I'm going to go get some drink."

"Grab me a soda?"

You smirked over your shoulder and let out a mocking laugh, "Nope."

His mouth dropped open and he gasped as he fell backwards, "The pain. You're such a cruel woman."

"Don't be such a baby~" You said mocking what he had said earlier.

You had made it into the kitchen when you heard the front door open, making you set down the glass you had in your hand and poke your head from the kitchen doorway. Your eyes widened and a smile crossed onto your face when you saw the person that walked into the entrance hallway.

"Kiho~!" You cheered as you rushed to him and threw your arms around his neck, squeezing him tightly which made him chuckle as he wrapped his own arms around your waist in return.

"Miss me?" He asked teasingly as he pulled back and cupped your face in his hands.

"Of course I did," you replied as you smiled a wide, closed-eye smile at him.

"Hey, you seriously weren't bringing me a drink were yo-" Nick stopped short when his gaze landed on you hugging Kiho tightly to yourself. "Who's this?" He asked you as he looked to you but pointed at your boyfriend, who tightened his grip around you slightly.

You frowned at your friend and rolled your eyes, "Oh shut up. You already know who he is."

Nick's face went blank for a few moments before he started to laugh, hand slapping his knee as he bent over. "You're right, I just wanted to see his reaction. And holy crap was it worth it! He went all possessive in a matter of seconds!"

Kiho cleared his throat and raised an eyebrow at your male friend before looking down at you, "Who's this?"

"I've told you about him," you explained as your raised your own eyebrow back at him, "This is Nick. My close friend from the States."

Nick stuck his hand out and smiled widely at your boyfriend, who didn't return the gesture as he shook hands with your friend. "Nice to meet you, y/n talks about you a lot." Nick told him as he stuck his tongue out at me.