Blood, Sweat and Tears(V-BTS)

Requested by: missyhattermlp on Quotev

~My blood, sweat and tears take away my last dance. My blood, sweat and tears take away my cold breath. My blood, sweat and tears. Even my blood, sweat and tears. Even my body, heart and soul. I know that it's all yours. This is a spell that'll punish me. Peaches and cream, sweeter than sweet. Chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings, but your wings are wings of the devil. In front of your sweet is bitter bitter~

You sighed and clutched your jacket tighter around you as you walked, the wind blowing through your hair whipping it around your face. "Ugh," you grumbled as you quickly tied it back into a ponytail and then started to run wanting to get home before the storm would hit.

Glancing up at the sky you sighed as you saw the dark clouds getting closer to you. You shook your head and continued on your way home, hoping to beat the storm before it beat you. You felt your phone buzzing in your pocket and quickly pulled it out, turning the screen on to see the text from your fiance letting you know he'd stay at his friend's house for the night since he probably wouldn't make it home before the storm hit.

Great, you thought, now I'll have to be alone during the storm. 

Your thoughts were cut short when you reached your home and hurried to pull your keys out to unlock the door. Then you went inside and sighed in relief as you slouched against the front door and kicked your shoes off of you. Your head dropped forward and you rubbed the back of your neck since it was tense from stress.

"Right," you said suddenly, "Dinner."

You scratched your head and walked into the kitchen before stopping, "Why am I making dinner if it's just me tonight?" 

You forgot about it and decided to just make yourself some ramen before heading upstairs to take a shower. Though, after you did eat and were upstairs preparing the shower you stopped and decided to just take a bath instead deciding it would help you to relax.

~Kiss me, I don't care if it hurts, hurry and choke me so I can't hurt any more. Baby, I don't care if I get drunk, I'll drink you in now. Your whiskey, deep into my throat. My blood, sweat and tears take away my last dance. My blood, sweat and tears take away my cold breath. I want you a lot, a lot, a lot. I want you a lot, a lot, a lot. I want you a lot, a lot, a lot. I want you a lot, a lot, a lot~

You were halfway asleep in the tub, having warmed up and your muscles had finally untensed, when you were scared by your ringtone suddenly blaring out. Echoing due to the fact that you were in the bathroom. You groaned and reached for your phone, before leaning against the side of the tub to make sure you wouldn't drop your phone into the water and answered the call. 

"Hello?" You rasped out, wincing when you realized how sore your throat was.

"Yah, where've you been? I've been trying to call your phone about six times now and you're just now answering?"

"Wha-?" You pulled your phone back from your face and saw that you did in fact have seven missed calls from your fiance. "Ah, mianhae. I had taken a bath and guess I fell asleep in the tub."

Taehyung sighed and you could picture him rubbing his face, "Yah I've told you countless number of times that you shouldn't fall asleep in the tub!"

"I know, I know. I just, I didn'-" You stopped talking when you suddenly felt dizzy, dropping your phone as it got worse.

"Y/n? Yah, y/n! Are you alright? What's going on?!"

You could hear Taehyung shouting and stood from the tub to get it and assure him that everything was alright, but as soon as you stepped from the tub you felt yourself falling to your knees. You shook your head, trying in vain to get the dizziness to go away, and reached for your towel wrapping it around yourself before crawling towards the door since you couldn't walk grabbing your phone on the way. I just have to make it to the bedroom, you thought.