Feel So Good(Zelo-B.A.P)

omigoshomigoshmijerg FINALLY A ZELO REQUEST!?!?!?!!!!!!!!:,GR'BA

It's been so long since I've written a B.A.P one! Thank you for requesting and I hope I can actually make this a piece of gold!

And guys, do you realize that we are at 120 imagines so far?!?! Holy crap I did not think I'd get this far~ \(^0^)/

Requested by: Park Seokhyun 

~I only want U when I'm looking at U, I Feel So Good. I only want U when I'm looking at U, I Feel So Good. When I look at U I get the feeling, feel So Good. I only want U when I'm looking at U, I Feel So Good. I only want U when I'm looking at U, I Feel So Good~

Author's POV: [It will still look like it's your pov but it's not okay? x'D]

Smiling widely you turned opened your laptop and set it on the table in front of you then impatiently tapped the small blue symbol. You groaned and tapped it a few more times before cheering when you heard the bubble noise. As soon as the app opened you heard the ringtone and saw your boyfriend's picture.

"Jagi!" You heard him yell as he smiled widely and waved his hands.

You smiled as well and waved back at him, "Junhong!"

"How was your day babe?" He asked as he turned over onto his back on the bed and held the phone above his head.

"It was boring~ When are you coming back home?" You asked as you pouted and set your chin on your hands.

He smiled at your sudden aegyo and felt his heart melt like always, "I'm not sure, we still have a lot more concerts to do so I don't actually know."

You sighed sadly and looked off to the side, wondering if he had forgotten what was next week. "So, you won't be back before next week?"

He looked off to the side, trying to hide his smile because he knew what you were hinting at. "Uh, I don't think so babe. Why? Is something happening next week?"

He brought his hand up to his face and pretended that he was scratching his chin, but was actually hiding his smile that had widened, when he saw you pout more. 

"A-Ani," you told him as you forced a smile and shook your head. "Just miss you."

"Ah, well I miss you too." He answered as he finally showed his smile and pouted.

Yongguk poked his head in the door way and saw the youngest lying on the bed talking to his phone making him smirk and walk up to the bed, before plopping down beside him and taking the phone from his hand.

"Hey jagi~" He called out to tease the younger boy who was now trying to get his phone back.

You smiled and let out a laugh when you saw Yongguk's face and shook your head. "Hey, babeh what's good?"

The older boy laughed and finally gave the phone back to your now scowling boyfriend. "How've you been y/n? Missing me too much?"

"Actu-"

"No, she doesn't miss you at all!" Zelo told his hyung before pouting and glaring at the phone screen cutely. "Right?"

You laughed and nodded, "I miss all of you. But I miss you the most~" You teased him, smiling when you saw him grin in content.

"Hey, y/n, hate to cut you lovers' chat short but we've gotta go." Yongguk said before waving goodbye to you and getting off from the bed.

You frowned and looked away from the screen fighting back tears. "Okay, I'll talk to you later," you told Junhong as you sighed.