Confession(Moonbin-Astro)

~I won't talk for long but it's not him. Why do you get attracted to bad boys? Honestly, I'm frustrated, I like you but I still haven't confessed to you~

You sighed as you sat down on a bench outside the school, waiting while you calmed yourself. You had a fight with your boyfriend again, about the same thing. It was always the same, you caught him in bad situations several times so you would call him out of them and he'd accuse you of being 'too clingy'. Honestly, it was starting to piss you off and you were starting to realize why he never had been in a relationship as long as this. 

"Y/n?" 

You looked to the side and saw your best friend Moonbin walking towards you, him just arriving. You smiled and waved at him, choosing not to say anything about what happened knowing how he'd react. "Well look who's early," you teased him as he took a seat beside you.

"Oh, shut up." He told you as he lightly pushed you and you both laughed. "I had to talk with a teacher before classes about some questions on the homework."

~Hey baby, forget him. I can't just stand here and watch(Come into my arms) When tears come, lean on me and talk to me. It's not time yet but you're always trying to get farther from me~

"What? Am I not smart enough for you to ask me?"

He laughed. "Of course you're smart, but I hate always asking you to help me with my homework."

"That literally makes zero sense," you told him as you laughed. You always felt your mood lift when you talked to Moonbin, it made you realize how lucky you were to have him. 

"So, what happened this time?" He asked you, suddenly losing the smile on his face and looking at you seriously.

"W-what are you talking about?" You cursed at yourself mentally for stuttering, you were the worst liar you knew.

He sighed and looked to you. "Seriously, y/n. Tell me what happened."

"Just the same old," you admitted as you looked down at your lap and fought back the sudden tears.

You felt Moonbin's arm wrap around your shoulder and pull you into him. "Hey, don't cry. I'm sorry I made you tell me, I'm just always worried about you. And I know how that jerk treats you."

~Out of the many people, why are you doing such a painful love? And why can't I see anyone else but you? So your heart won't hurt, so tears won't fall from your pretty eyes, I'll kiss you on your red cheeks. Wanna be mine starting from today?~

You didn't say anything, you knew he hated Minsoo and he has since the first time you introduced them to each other. Binnie always warned you about him, but you being you never listened to him and instead did what you wanted. Boy how you wish you could turn back time, back to when you thought you'd be the special girl that would change Minsoo. 

"Y/n!" You and Moonbin turned your heads to see Minsoo staring towards the pair of you with an angry scowl on his face. Oh great, you thought as you gathered your things and stood from the bench.

"I'll see you later Binnie," you called back to him as you hurried towards Minsoo. You didn't want him to be anymore annoyed than he already was, you were scared of what would happen. 

"So, you're going to accuse me of cheating when you're over there sucking faces with that loser?!" He asked you angrily as he stepped threateningly closer to you, making you take a nervous step back as you stood up for Moonbin.

"We were just talking, and don't call him that!"

~ I'll warm up your hand from this sudden cold. With all my heart, I'll blow hot air on them. Wanna be mine forever?~