Fear(Jeonghan-Seventeen)

~You must erase all memories of me, I'm poison

~You must erase all memories of me, I'm poison. I know I can't take it no more. You know nothing lasts forever but you still can't end this (Tell me what you want) My heart that I wanted to give to you is actually hurting me even more. I'm dangerous, I'm too potent. The sharp truth is more important than my heart~

You sat quietly beside your boyfriend as he messed around with his friends, all of them being loud. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you tighter against his side making you slightly cringe from the tightness of his grip. 

"So, y/n, I was told you're friends with the infamous Jeonghan."

You looked over at one of the random girls Chanwoo's friends had brought over and sighed when the other girls started whispering.

"Really?!"

"You know him?? How?"

Chanwoo's grip tightened and you looked over at him, seeing his jaw clench. "I never got what's so great about him."

Jiyoung, Chanwoo's closest friend, laughed and shook his head, "Don't you remember? He's the 'pretty boy' of this part of the city. Everyone knows him."

The same girl hit Jiyoung's arm and laughed, making you roll your eyes and look away. You looked down when you felt your phone vibrate and your eyes widened when you saw who was calling you. Quietly you peeked over at your boyfriend and nudged him before whispering that you had to take a call real quick and heading from the room.

After shutting the door and heading down the hallway a little ways you quickly answered the call and leaned against the wall.

"Hello?"

"Hey, y/n."

"Jeonghan~" You smiled widely, "What's up?"

"Well, I just got out of class and was wondering if you had plans for tonight?"

"I do not actually."

"Good, then can you be ready for five o'clock?"

You stayed silent for a minute when you heard the door open and looked over to see Chanwoo watching you with his arms crossed. "Yup, can do."

Jeonghan must've heard my tone change and become tense since he quickly finalized our plans to meet up before saying bye and hanging up. I turned my phone screen off and started walking towards your boyfriend who was still silent but before you could pass by him his hand reached out and grabbed onto your arm.

"Was that him?"

"Yes," you said simply.

"I don't want you seeing him anymore," he told you before turning around and heading back inside the room.

You watched him go and shook your head, sighing as you dreaded going back in there. With one last glance at the door you decided to skip going back in there again, knowing you didn't have anything in the room that you needed to grab. Once you left the building you felt your phone buzz and looked down at it to see that it was Chanwoo who was calling you.