Smile(Yuto-Pentagon)

~You make me smile alright, like that faraway dream I had every night. Stay by my side, give me a smile that's sweeter than candy. Smile like a child, show me your smile. Did you land on the wrong planet? Are you allowed to be like this? Since the moment I first saw you, you're always so pretty. I love you, more than dew. Yes I do, you are clear and pure, baby~

"Yah! Y/n-ah!" 

You turned and smiled as you saw your friend, f/n, running up to where you stood. Both of you had finished what finals you had to take and you were now officially out for winter break, of course this excited f/n so much that she was literally running through the halls screaming her joy. She smiled when she finally caught up to you and grabbed onto your arm then after jumping up and down a few times in excitement she started to pull you out of the doors and into the cold air.

"Thank god we're done," f/n whined in relief. "I swear, I thought my brain was going to burst with all of those questions."

"Don't be so dramatic," you laughed at her as you bumped your shoulder into hers. "You only had to take four remember?" [A/n: So when I was in high school if we had a certain grade then we were able to get out of finals in that class. How was/is finals for you guys? Is it different?]

She narrowed her eyes at you, "In my hardest classes! And you're lucky! You only had to take two!!"

"Hey, in my defense I did tell you that you should keep your grades up but you never listened to me."

You both laughed at each other and you stopped when you saw a certain someone standing up ahead of the two of you. Yuto Adachi. He looked very handsome with the snow falling around him, landing on his clothes and hair. A small group of people were standing around him laughing and talking. He wasn't popular but a lot of people loved to be around him, there was something about him that made everyone smile or laugh. Everyone always loved being around him. Of course, that's one of the things that attracted you to him. [A/n: Now, sadly. I do not know that much about Yuto, or any of the other members, as I have not learned a lot about them. So if he's not like this, or you don't think he's like this, than just imagine lol x'D] Yes, you had a pretty big crush on him but you'd never be able to tell him. You were too nervous and scared to tell him, scared of the rejection that would follow. 

~Through your blowing hair, beauty flows down. You're my ideal girl that I've been dreaming of. My heart trembles, you're like treasure. I keep saying that I want you, it's not just because you're pretty it's because I fell for you at first sight~

You were positive that he didn't even know your name, he probably didn't even know you existed. Not once through all of your years of going to school together has he ever even looked your way, not even a glance. Which of course led to you admiring him in silence and without anyone, except f/n, knowing. You were now an expert at concealing feelings behind a blank face so people wouldn't catch on. Of course, f/n had caught on shortly after your feelings had grown even more for the brown eyed boy. She picked at you and kept saying she'd tell him for you but you would shush her, you weren't ready for him to know. You weren't ready for the rejection. She kept reassuring you that he wouldn't reject you, but you weren't stupid you knew that he'd reject you. 

F/n snapped you out of your thoughts by waving her hand in front of your face, and muttered something about 'stop staring at pretty boys' when she realized she had your attention again. You smiled at her shyly and looked down at your feet before she sighed and started leading you once again. You felt your heart beating faster the closer you got to him, and honestly it frustrated you to know that he could do this to you. You peeked at him as you were walking by and your eyes widened when his eyes came up and met with yours. You turned your gaze back towards in front of you and you quickened your pace as you hurried away from him.