If I(Wonwoo-Seventeen)

Just letting you guys know that I do not condone cheating. I know I have wrote a few that have involved cheating but I don't really want to tell my supportive readers and followers about what they have to request, just know that I don't condone it.

~If the word I said countlessly came true. If I If I If I If I If I If I. The to do list, because I couldn't do it, its meaning is completely changed. If I If I If I. Yeah I don't want to calculate the widened angle between us. If I If I If I If I If I If I. If I If I If I I'm late but even now, my eyes and mouth are full of you. A day passes and the regret is too deep, I'm drowning in it~

You sighed as you laid stretched out on your couch, staring blankly at the television that was playing some random show that you weren't paying much attention to. Since today was your off day you had spent it mostly like this with your eyes glazed over as you 'watched' shows and drama episodes that would randomly play. You grunted and drug your eyes from the bright screen when you heard your doorbell going off and contemplated for a minute whether you'd get up and answer it or just ignore it and continue laying on the ever so comfortable couch.

Deciding to go with the previous when you heard banging on the door, you sighed and pulled yourself from the couch. Once you reached it you held your hand out and paused before grabbing onto it.

"Who is it?" You called out.

"Just open the door already," a deep voice said from the other side making you sigh before unlocking the latch and pulling the door open.

Though you had to squint when the bright sunlight hit your face you were still able to make out the familiar form of the always-pissed-off-looking Wonwoo. He pushed past you making you grunt and narrow your eyes at him.

"What're you doing here today? I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow?" You asked him as you watched him slip out of his shoes and turn his attention back towards you.

He surprised you when he wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his head in the crook of your neck, making you slightly stiffen from the unexpected hug though you didn't pull away. Slowly, you brought your hands up and embraced him back as you pat his back. 

"Tough day at work?" You asked him, feeling him nod and sigh as he tightened  his hold slightly.

"Sorry about this, I just really needed a hug and to see you."

"It's alright," you said looking up at him as he pulled back and kissed your forehead.

You grabbed onto his hand before pulling him after you into the living room and settling down onto the couch, tugging on his hand so he landed beside you. He let out an oomph noise and then smiled as he wrapped his arms around your waist when you snuggled into his chest.

"I missed you this week," he said lowly and you felt his hold tighten slightly. Sighing you didn't look at him and instead focused on your hand that was laid on his chest. "Why don't you just leave him already?"

Letting out a breath of irritation you pushed his arms away from you and stood from the couch before heading into the kitchen to fix yourself a drink, though that was mostly just an excuse to get away from him. You didn't feel like having the same conversation with him all over again since you both talked about this the last time you were together.

You heard a sigh before you felt arms wrap around your waist again, "I'm sorry."

You stayed silent for a few minutes more before sighing as well and placing your hands over his own. "Me too, I jus-"

"Shh," he soothed you as he kissed the side of your head then resting his chin on your shoulder, "I understand, I won't ask anymore."

You nodded, not being able to say anything when you felt the tears rise behind your eyes.