Illegal(Taeyong-NCT)

[I FRIGGIN THOUGHT I POSTED THIS LAST NIGHT! It never worked ig -n-]

~You hide but only appear when you smile. Where did you come from? Don't lie, I know you're an angel. What are you? But you. That smile is so cruel. Cruel. I shouldn't have seen that cheek. You. What's really dangerous is only in your possession. That dimple is illegal. No, it's dangerous, oh yes. So I call you illegirl. Your existence alone is a crime. Was it a mistake made by an angel? Or a deep kiss? That dimple is illegal but I want it anyway anyway anyway~

You sighed and rubbed your temples as fear and nervousness set in as you stared down at the pieces of printed paper laying on the table before you. Was it good enough? Did I mess anything up? Are all the words spelt correctly? You asked yourself as you set your face in your palms and groaned. The nervousness just kept hitting you hard and you felt dread settle in your chest as thoughts of the interview going bad played in your mind.

"Hey, you okay?" You heard a deep voice ask as you felt hands massaging your shoulders.

You groaned and laid your forehead on the cool surface of the desktop. "No," you said and the feeling of crying from frustration rose up, "I'm going to wreck this interview."

Taeyong sighed and kissed the back of your head, "No you won't. I told you before that you'll do amazing, you'll definitely get the job!"

"No, I won't. I'm going to do something and mess it up!" You muttered as tears filled your eyes.

You felt hands pull you up and then turned your around so you faced your, handsome as ever, husband who was smiling softly at you. He reached his hand up and pushed some strands of hair from your face before cupping your cheek in his palm. Softly he rubbed his thumb along your cheek and sighed, "Hey. Breathe okay?"

He paused and took in a deep breath and you unconsciously followed, taking in a breath as well and feeling your nerves settle. A small smile covered his face again and he poked your forehead lightly with the top of his finger.

"There you go, now you're calm right?"

You slightly nodded and turned back towards the desk with a sigh. "Thanks Tae, I think I would've had a panic attack without you."

He chuckled and rubbed your head lightly, almost petting it as if you were his favorite and most treasured pet. "Well, good to know I'm the one thing that calms you down."

Turning your head slightly to face him you smiled widely up at him and then turned back and collected the papers, straightening them out and then laying them flat against the table again. "Can we do something to distract me from freaking out?" You asked him, slightly pleading, as you stared up at him.

He bit back another laugh as he smiled at you finding you extremely adorable at the moment. "Alright, let's go bake something. That always seems to calm you down."

He watched with amusement as you got an excited gleam in your eye and laughed when you hopped off of your chair and practically ran into the kitchen. Shaking his head from your sudden adorable childishness, he followed shortly after you and watched as you dug around in the pantry to find whatever you were wanting to make. The boys always pointed out that you both knew each other so well and that's why you both got along so easily but he would honestly have to disagree.

He personally felt as if there were so many things neither of you knew about each other and many things that were there for discovering down the road. To him, that's what made the relationship a long one. They both discovered things about the other and it made them love the other even more.

~I don't have it, only you have it, is that why it's so hard? I wanna die fallen in you, I wanna die locked in you, you are my lake. Cause you. When you smile, I get dizzy. True. Please be careful. You. What's really dangerous is only in your possession. That dimple is illegal. No, it's dangerous, oh yes. So I call you illegirl, your existence alone is a crime. Was it a mistake made by an angel? Or a deep kiss? That dimple is illegal but I want it anyway anyway anyway~