Hold Me Tight(Jungkook-BTS)

~I empty my drink but it gets filled with loneliness. I should've just given in, why did I argue all the time? Even the trash bag thrown away on the street makes a lonely sound in the wind~

You were at the kitchen table sipping your drink and sighing over yet another disappointing night, you were supposed to be spending time with your boyfriend since he just got back from tour with his group. Now here you were alone, because Jungkook decided to call at the last second and say he had a change of plans to go out with the guys and celebrate. You were upset since you haven't seen him in months and missed him, but you couldn't exactly be mad at him for wanting to hang out with them.

You sighed and headed into the bedroom to change out of the outfit you were wearing, the one that jungkook used to always love seeing you in and the first outfit he chose for you so it was special to you. Once you were finished changing you sat on the couch when and pulled out your laptop, wanting to finish some last details on some papers for school, your background which was a slideshow of all the pictures in your folder showed a picture of the day you and jungkook celebrated your 1 year anniversary. His arm was around your shoulders pulling you towards him and he was kissing your cheek while you were widely smiling making your eyes scrunch up a little at the corners.

~All I did was color you in my white, blank paper but then I realized, it already became a finished picture. You and I are like cell phones when we're apart, you know we'll be broken~

Lately Jungkook has been like this, canceling your dates at the last second and finding a reason to not return your call. Honestly, you didn't know why this had suddenly happened and why he started to make you feel ignored. You didn't want to tell him that you felt like he didn't care anymore, because you didn't want him to get mad at you. It's always been a big fear for you, being alone and not having anyone with you. Jungkook didn't know that, you never wanted to let him know that you were insecure.

You heard your notification tone and look down at your phone seeing that it was from twitter, more precisely jungkook's twitter. Once you clicked it and saw that he had just uploaded a picture of him and the boys at a restaurant all smiling and making faces at the camera. You smiled a little and noticed that a tear had fallen down your cheek, you wiped it away and clicked off of twitter then put your phone away. Why do I have to feel so lonely? I hate it, you thought, I hate feeling like this.

~Only your scent completes me, hurry and hug me~

~Time Skip to a couple weeks later~

Sighing you set your phone down after jungkook didn't answer another call from you. You haven't talked to him in over a week, you've tried to get a hold of him but he would never answer your calls and he would never message or call you himself. You got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to clean it up a little, something you always do when you're upset or don't know what to do.

It's your white t-shirt, it's just white t-shirt (Hey). It's your white t-shirt, it's just white t-shirt. It's all about you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you. You, you, you, you [A/n: this is y/n's ringtone x'D I love this song lol]

You washed your hands and dried them real quick then ran to where your phone was laying in the other room, because you knew who you set that ringtone for. Picking your phone up you answered real quick and heard exactly who you thought it was on the other side, Jungkook.

"Hey, y/n. I was thinking of heading over there for a little bit, is that alright?"

Smiling widely you tried to calm yourself down before you answered him. "Yeah! That'll be fine, I'll go ahead and unlock the door for you so when you get here just come on in."