Too Very So Much(Seyong-MYNAME)

~Wow, from your head to your toes, you're pretty. You dazzle, your white and thin neck line. You like the venus, beautiful body lines. You make me want to faint, I'm going crazy~

"Good morning," your husband, Seyong, whispered in your ear as he wrapped his arms around your waist and layed his chin on your shoulder. "You left me this morning. I thought I was hugging you but I woke up and saw a pillow in my arms instead of you."

"Oh quit your whining, you want breakfast do you not?"

He went quiet, which honestly kind of made you wonder whether you should be worrying or not then he dramatically sighed and said, "Fine, you win. You make breakfast and I'm just going to go in the living room."

"I don't think so," you stopped him with your arm in front of his chest. "Set the table, please."

He whined until you narrowed your eyes at him and then he went to the cabinet to get the stuff, all the while grumbling and making you smile. After you finished with the pancakes you grabbed the plate they were on, along with the different toppings, and set them all in the middle of the kitchen table where Seyong was waiting and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

~The greatest danger I've faced in my life. I can't handle this atmosphere, somebody call the ambulance. I want to know you, who ruined me, who you are~

~After eating~

"Thank you for the delicious breakfast," Seyong told you as he kissed your cheek and picked up the dishes to wash them. "Since you cooked, I clean right?"

You returned his smile and brought the glasses to him. "Yes, thank you." Then after kissing his cheek and making sure he didn't want your help with anything, you headed upstairs to get ready for the day.

Now, you stood in the bathroom looking at yourself in the mirror and turning from side to side. Something doesn't feel right, you thought as you held your stomach. You saw Seyong behind you standing in the doorway and looking at you with concern in his eyes.

"Hey, baby you okay?"

"Se-seyong, something isn't right. I-i don't feel good."

All of a sudden your eyes went wide and you ran to the toilet, throwing up and then sitting back gasping as seyong wiped your face with a damp rag and rubbed your back. "You feel a bit better now? Maybe something didn't agree with you."

You shook your head and grabbed his hand, "No I need to go to the doctor. Something doesn't feel right Seyong."

"Alright, we'll go. Let's get you changed first, alright?"

~I wanna be your love, I want you baby. When I see you, my heart stops~

Sitting in the uncomfortable waiting room chairs, you were wrapped in Seyong's arms and shaking with both fear and anxiety. "Seyong, what if something's wrong." He shushed you and rubbed your back, whispering in your ear about how everything would be okay.

"Mrs. Kim," the nurse said as she looked towards you and Seyong.

You looked over at him and he smiled grabbing your hand and walking with you back to the room where you'd be seen by your doctor. Once the nurse finished with the normal protocol she left you and Seyong alone in the room to wait for your doctor. He saw your knee shaking and quickly stood in front of you, then grabbing your face he layed his forehead against yours and closed his eyes. He stood there for a couple minutes before you realized what he was doing, he was lettting you know that you weren't alone and that he was right there.

You were smiling softly at Seyong when the doctor came in and greeted us. "So, Mrs. Kim, I heard you weren't feeling well today?"

"Yes, ma'am. This morning when I woke up I felt fine, but after I ate breakfast I felt like something was wrong."

"What do you mean wrong, did you feel like you were about to throw up?"

"No, it was different. I've never felt like this before, it was like something had changed? I don't know how to describe it actually," You admitted as Doctor Choi[A/n: just made this up.] was looking through your file and listening.

"Alright, let me see. Lay back please." After making sure everything was fine she had you sit back up and did the normal procedure with your lungs, heart, eyes, ears, and nose. "Hmm, alright Mrs. Kim I'm going to have you fill this up please," she told you as she handed you a small plastic container. Great, you thought, I hate doing this.

~Too, very, so much, my heart flutters right now. Too, very, so much, wanna see me for a bit? Too, very, so much, you're beautiful. Come back, come back, come back, come back baby~

It had been about 20 minutes after you had given the doctor the cup and you were now snuggling against Seyong, after he had helped you calm down a lot. You two were now patiently waiting for the doctor to come back and help you figure out what was wrong with you. The door opened which made you and Seyong sit up straighter and look at the doctor as she came in the room and shut the door behind her, you looked at her confused when you saw a smile on her face.

"Well, Mrs. Kim I only have a few quick questions for you."

"Okay," you said as you tried to brace yourself.

"These questions will be a little personal, but I'll need you to answer me truthfully alright?" You nodded, too confused to find your voice. "When was your last period, Mrs. Kim?"

"Uhm, you know I actually don't remember. My memory has been really crappy lately."

"Y/n, if I'm not mistaken wasn't it like over a month ago?"

Your eyes widened and your head whipped around to face him, "No! It couldn't have been, because then that would mean.." Your trailed off as you turned to Doctor Choi and finally figured out why she was smiling so much.

"Congratulations dear," she said as she patted your hand. "You're two months pregnant. I'll leave you two alone for a couple minutes, and I'll be back with the results that we printed up."

~Too, very, so much, my heart keeps fluttering. Too, very, so much, wanna play with me today? Too, very, so much, you're beautiful. Come back, come back, come back, come back baby~

After Doctor Choi left the room went silent and neither you nor Seyong said anything for a minute or two. Finally Seyong broke the silence by cheering and turning to hug you. "Baby, this is amazing! I-i can't believe it!"

You pulled back when you heard his voice crack and you saw tears well up in his eyes. "Why are you crying, Seyong?"

"Because I'm so happy. Y/n, thank you so much for making me the luckiest and happiest man on Earth." He cupped your cheeks and pulled your face toward him, then gave you the most gentle yet amazing kiss. You felt tears start falling down your cheeks and smiled when you felt Seyong wipe them away. Your head was now pushed against his chest with your arms around his waist as he hugged you to him and whispered sweet nothings in your ear.

You two left the doctor's office with lighter hearts, a new family member, and big smiles on your faces. As you sat in the car, going back to the house, you layed your hands on your stomach and thanked your new baby for giving you the chance to become a mother and finally complete your family. Seyong grabbed your hand, intertwined your fingers, and smiled over at you. "You know, you may be the luckiest man but I am by far the most luckiest woman on Earth and I have you and our baby to thank. So, thank you Seyong, for loving me and giving me a gift greater than I ever expected."

"No, thank you y/n." He smiled over at you then looked forward again. "I can't wait to start our family."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~