Fantasy(Leo-VIXX)

Requested by: Ruki Yoshimi on Quotev

......I'm so going to die....this is not good for my heart....she chose my bias D'x

~You are (Whoo) my fantasy (Woa) Just (Woa) my fantasy. I made a wish under the bloodshot sky (I believe) That this would all be a dream when I open my eyes but it didn't come true. Exhausted, I've lost my way. Please take me anywhere, I'll do anything. Someone help, I know that it's over. Someone help, the end of you was me. My fantasy will swallow everything, it'll change everything~

"Taekwoon, the boys are coming over right?" You asked your boyfriend, who was sitting next to you on the couch watching tv. 

He hummed an answer, confirming your question, without looking to you. Something which you were very used to by now. You smiled and linked your arm through his, laying your head on his shoulder and closing your eyes. Your smile widened when you felt his head rest on your own showing you his love in simple gestures like this.

You hadn't realized the both of you fell asleep until you heard knocking coming from the front door. Ignoring it you turned and snuggled closer into Taekwoon's side, frowning when you heard voices yelling at the door.

"Yah! Y/n!! Leo!" 

Your eyes popped open and a gasp escaped your lips as you tried to escape from your boyfriend's arms quickly, falling off the couch as soon as you were free. You popped your head up and started to hit your still sleeping boyfriend trying to wake him up. 

"Taekwoon! Taekwoon, get up!!"

He groaned and hit your hand away, turning over and going to sleep again. 

You groaned and rolled your eyes before getting off the floor and heading towards the front door, stopping in your tracks when you saw your hair. Your eyes widened and you quickly went about fixing it so the boys wouldn't suspect anything. See, the thing was that even though you and Leo were dating the boys and everyone else, except for both of your families, didn't know that you were dating.

~It's just a fantasy. Pain comes up like thorns. An empty sign like a night that lost the moon. My tragedy, if there's only one way that opens. Please save me, fantasy. Get back up off that dream (Off that dream) The addiction that fills me pierces my heart, it rides me and thickly flows. My burnt and black heaven. My love that grew from that sadness, it chokes me, makes me lost all day~

Once your hair was brushed out you smiled and opened the doors, greeting the boys that were grumbling while they shuffled inside. You quickly shushed them and explained that Leo was asleep, though that didn't work out since Jaehwan and Hyuk quickly ran into the living room shouting about beating each other at a game. 

You sighed as you heard them start yelling and saw them run behind you, Taekwoon coming through the doorway after them and glaring at the two boys. "Mianhae Taekwoon, I tried to keep them quiet but they didn't listen."

"I can see that," he said with the glare still on his face.

"Yah~ I told you two to listen to y/n while we were here!" Hakyeon shouted at the two, as he hit them both on the back of the head.

"Well, you guys go ahead and play a game or something. I'm going to go cook dinner, sound good?"

The boys agreed and headed into the living room, hakyeon smiling at me before following behind them quickly. The only ones left in the hallway were Taekwoon, Hongbin, Ravi, and yourself. Ravi and Hongbin were talking to each other and Leo was staring down at you.

"Want to help?" You asked him, smiling as he nodded and followed you into the kitchen. 

Neither of you noticed a gaze on the two of you as the door shut behind you, the boy quickly focusing his attention back on the other boy that stood next to him conversing.