My I(The8 x Reader x Jun)

love this picture ^^

Requested by: thatweridoTahlia

Thank you for requesting china line and this specific theme~! I'm so happy~~!!! Btw, sorry if you guys find this weird, but I absolutely love writing stuff like this! Soo~ if there's ever any theme like this you want done let me know x'D

~It's unclear in the fog but there's someone inside. It's familiar as if they feel me but it's different, different, different. Your waving hand, not sure if you want me to come or go. What does it mean, tell me about it~

You gasped and sat up in your bed, sweat making hair stick to your forehead as you looked over at your alarm clock and groaned. Every night same dream, same thing happening over and over again, yet every time you had the dream something was always different. This time you actually saw them, though their faces were covered with shadows, but you were closer then you usually were to them. And this one time you noticed the one thing that surprised you the most, the wings sprouting from their back as they jumped after you off the cliff folding them back slightly to catch up to you faster. Yet before you could find out if they catch you or not you wake up gasping for breath at 4 o'clock in the morning.

You let out a breath and fell back against the mattress staring at the ceiling since your eyes had adjusted to the darkness. You had given up on falling back asleep, knowing that there was no way you'd be able to with all the thoughts running through your mind. 

"This is ridiculous, no more supernatural books for me." You grumbled as you turned onto your side and stared at the blackness that was creeping around you.

You turned a wary eye on the walls you knew were there yet could not see as the feeling of you being watched grew. The hairs on the back of your neck stood up and you sat up quickly before throwing your feet over the side of the bed and slipping into your slippers. You quickly head out of your room and down the hallway, not bothering to turn on any lights since you basically knew your way around your house, and found yourself heading into the kitchen deciding to get you a glass of water.

While at the sink you stared out the window above it and almost dropped your cup when you swore you saw a pair of glowing eyes staring at you. "The hell?" You muttered before setting your glass down in the sink and fleeing to the front door, double checking that you had in fact locked it and then did the same with the back. A sigh of relief escaped your lips as you leaned your back against the secure door and blinked blankly at the dark room. 

"Whelp, I guess I won't be sleeping for a while."

You ran a hand through your hair and turned on the lights in living room before taking a seat on the couch. You had brought your phone down with you earlier and decided to just scroll through your feed figuring no one in their right mind would be up at this hour. Though you seemed to be proven wrong with you felt your phone start vibrating and your screen lit up, showing your close friend Jun calling you.