Mansae(Vernon-Seventeen)

Requested by: KittyMaximoff 

~Yeh Alright. Say the Name Seventeen Yep. Your gestures hit right at my heart. You make me say mansae a hundred times but after I wake up, I always say I'm so stupid. Every day in my dreams (Ah ha) You put your arms in mine but when I wake up from this dream (Ah ha) I feel like Chulsoo without Younghee~

You sighed as you watched the most popular girl in your class, Jiwoo, be adored by all the males in your class. To be completely honest you thought it was ridiculous that they were all over her all the time, though you could see why. Jiwoo was the nicest in the class and was always helping someone not to mention she was very pretty, so when all the boys were practically at her beck and call all through the day you weren't surprised. 

"You're staring again, y/n-ah~" Your best friend, Jeonghan [Suhpuhrize! x'D], pointed out as he took his seat next to you. 

You looked over at him, breaking your gaze from the girl, and looked over to your long haired male friend. Though you could say he was your only friend to be honest, which sucked because he always made you feel like you were inferior to him. His good looks always got him noticed by everyone and his nice personality made him that much more liked. All the people that saw you with him always compared you two and it never missed at making you upset, even your own parents would compare you two. 

"Now you're staring at me? Not that I can't understand why," he told you as he oozed with confidence making you snort and flick his forehead. "Ow!"

"Shut up," you told him with a smile as you laid your chin on your palm and looked towards the front of the room.

Right at that time the door opened and in walked the one person, besides Jeonghan, that you always looked forward to seeing. Hansol, or Vernon as he liked to be known, walked towards his group of friends and smiled as he greeted them. Your eyes never left him and you felt a small smile form on your lips before you his your mouth behind your hand. 

Hearing a sigh from beside you, you felt a hand land on your head before pushing some stray strands of hair away from your face. "Again with the staring? Why don't you just go and talk to him? He's not mean or anything," Jeonghan said as he knew who your focus was on.

"Are you insane? No way," you told him as you kept your gaze on the brunette guy that stole your heart since you first met him.

The handsome guy, who you were staring at, happened to turn his head and meet your gaze as your eyes widened and you quickly looked away over to the male beside you. Jeonghan saw your panic and looked over to Vernon nodding his head and smiling before turning and laughing at you, to which you hit him.

"It's not funny~"

"Sorry. Look, do you want me talk to him for you or ask him what he thinks of you?"

"What? No! What are we, 12?" You said before crossing your arms on the desktop and lying your head on your arms.

Third Person POV:

Your best friend pat your back and shook his head before turning to a girl nearby who called his name. While Jeonghan became occupied with some of his fans you never noticed the certain pair of brown eyes that happened to be gazing at your slumped over form with a small smile on his face before looking away. 

Your head turned and you watched the boy you liked as he talked with the one girl that everyone favored and felt your heart slightly break when his head tipped back and he laughed. Why can't that be me? You thought before turning your head away from the painful scene and closing your eyes.

~What do I do? My head is filled with things I wanna say. Can someone say them for me? Vernon Let's Go. Uh I aimed for her, If I pick one yeah I gotta slam dunk – If you become my female star, this will become a classic. S.Coups Let's Go. I get flustered by your mysterious eyes. Why is it so hard to say one word to you? Dad, were you like this with mom?~