Run(Jin-BTS)

Gaahh Jin is so frikin handsome D'x

Requested by: Katiestache on Quotev

~You are my only sun, one and only in the world I bloomed for you, but I'm still getting thirsty. It's too late, too late, I can't live without you. Though my branch runs dry, I reach for you with all my strength. No matter how far I reach for you, it is just an empty dream dream dream. No matter how crazy I run, I remain on the same place place place. Just burn me! Yes, push me out! This is crazy-fool's love running~

"Oppa~"

"Hm?"

You pouted at your boyfriend who was currently sitting on the floor playing his video game. Turning your head you narrowed your eyes at Taehyung and Jungkook who were playing the game along with Jin. They'd been at it since 8 o'clock this morning, and every members been taking turns on who'd go next and it was starting to get on your nerves. You had wanted to spend today with Jin, just Jin. Of course you didn't have a problem with the boys, on the contrary you loved the boys but you've gotten to see Jin twice in the past 5 months and it was starting to hurt you.

You didn't blame him because you knew he loved what he did, he loved the boys and he loved his fans, but sometimes you just wished that he would love your relationship more. Sighing you turned away and got up, heading out of the living room and out onto the back porch. You sat down and stared out over the yard sadly, thinking about your relationship with Jin and smiling at the memories.

Third person POV

Jin shouted in victory when he won the game and beat the younger boys, who were now pouting from their loss, and looked to his left to share his victory with y/n. His eyebrows drew together when he noticed no one was beside him, his girlfriend wasn't there to congratulate him on his win. He looked back to the couches and got even more confused when he saw she wasn't sitting there either.

"Jagi?" He turned to Hoseok who had just entered the room with a bowl of popcorn in his hands. "Yah, have you seen y/n?"

~Please let me run more, even though my feet are full of scars I smile whenever I see you. Let's run run run again! I can't stop running. Let's run run run again! I can't help running. Only thing I can do is run, only thing I can do is love you. Let's run run run again! It's ok to fall down. Let's run run run again! It's ok to be injured I am happy enough even though I can't get you. Curse me, this foolish destiny!~

"Huh? Uhm, I think I saw her walking outside," he said before settling down beside the younger boys and grabbing the abandoned controller.

"Thanks," he said as he stood up and walked towards the back door.

He was about to open the door but stopped once he saw y/n, who was sitting on the porch and smiled softly as he stared at her. He was always wondering how he had gotten so lucky to be with someone like her. His smiled widened as he opened the door silently and stepped outside, walking up behind her quietly and then leaning down and kissing her head.

"Hey jagi, what are you doing out here?"

"Oh, hey Jin."

His eyes widened in surprise and he looked to her quickly, "J-Jin? Jagi, what's wrong?"

"Huh?"

"You called me by my name," he said quietly, bringing his lips down into a frown.

"Oh, sorry. I-I think I'm going to head out for a bit, you guys feel free to stay here as long as you'd like but if you want food you'll have to order out or go get something."

Jin watched as y/n stood and headed back inside, shutting the door behind her. Jin eyebrows drew together and he quickly stood and followed after her, calling out her name to get her to stop. He needed to talk to her and find out what was wrong, he knew something was wrong and he didn't want her to feel like this alone.

"Jagi, wait! Y/n!"

~(Run) Don't tell me bye bye (Run) You make me cry cry (Run) Love is a lie lie. Don't tell me, don't tell me, don't tell me bye bye. Everybody say it is over but I can't stop this, I can't tell whether it is sweat or tears. My bare-love and tough typhoon and wind can only make me run more with my heart. Let me run more, please let me run more. Even though my feet are full of scars I smile whenever I see you~

Your POV

You looked up after putting your shoes on and watched as Jin ran up to you, stopping before you and bending down to put his shoes on. You watched him confused and wondered what he was doing, you thought he'd take your idea and stay here with the boys and play more video games.

"What are you doing?"

"What?" He looked up at you and gave you a small smile, "You don't think I'd let my girlfriend leave alone when she's upset with me right?"

"How do you kn-"

"I'm sorry," he said as he grabbed your hands and rubbed his thumb over the back of them. "I know today was supposed to be our day and I'm really sorry. So, can I take you out so we can spend the rest of the day together?"

You smiled at him and wrapped your arms around him, squeezing yourself to him tightly. "Yes, thank you oppa."

He let out a laugh and wrapped his arms around your waist, laying his chin on your head and smiling softly. "Just let me go tell the boys that we're leaving, I should probably also make sure they watch Namjoon so he doesn't break anything."

You laughed yourself and looked up at him, "Eh there's nothing he can break that's expensive. Let's just tell them we're leaving and go, I also have to let them know about the food situation."

"Crap, I don't think they brought money. I'll go give them some, you stay here okay? I'll be right back."

He kissed you softly and left to go let the boys know, telling them about the food and warned them to behave. Shortly after he left you watched as he quickly walked back over to you and grabbed your hand, leading you out the doors and out to spend the rest of the day together. Which was spent by going to the park that was closest to your house and walking around then you both went to a small cafe and sat down. Then, he took you to a hill where you two were able to watch the sun set while you were snuggled up against him.

"Jagi," he whispered which made you look up to him in confusion.

"Yes?"

"I love you," he said before kissing your forehead.

"I love you too," smiling up at him before turning back to watch the sun set and layed your head against Jin's chest.

~Let's run run run again! I can't stop running. Let's run run run again! I can't help running. Only thing I can do is run, only thing I can do is love you. Let's run run run again! It's ok to fall down. Let's run run run again! It's ok to be injured I am happy enough even though I can't get you. Curse me, this foolish destiny! Memories are crumbling like dried flower leaves on my fingertips and under my feet and behind my back. Like chasing butterfly or wondering in dreams I follow your traces. Please guide me please stop me please let me breathe~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I hope you like this!!! So this is my 50th imagine!! Yay!!! Alright, so send in any questions you want to ask and I'll answer them after the next request which is the last one so after I finish that I will upload a Q&A and then reopen requests. So send in your questions :D

Have a good day/night!! Love you lots!!! ♥♥♥♥