A.D.T.O.Y.(Junho-2PM)

Couldn't resist this picture..i mean have you seen how flipping adorable he is in it x'D Gaaahhh ma baby D'x

~(A.D.) All day I (T.) think of (O.Y.) only you (O.Y.) only you (A.D.) All day I (T.) think of (O.Y.) only you (O.Y.) only you. I can't do a thing all day because of you, it is like you took my heart away~

You sighed as you sat forward and stared at your television screen, where the group '2PM' were currently performing on a music show. You'd actually never even heard of the group before, in fact you never were one to watch music shows unless your bias group was on but something about this group had caught your attention. Whether it was the amazing vocals, cool rapping, or the very handsome man who was currently standing in the middle of them all you did not know. 

Your attention was brought back when you heard the music and singing stop and the fans start to cheer. Upset that you had missed the last part of the song you frowned and brought your phone out, you were planning on looking them up and studying about them. Of course, there were a lot of stories that made you concerned on whether they were actually worth getting involved with. So shrugging, you decided that everyone has a past but you can always change your future and paparazzi sucks, you shut your phone off and decided to head into town. 

Your friend had messaged you earlier and had wanted to hang out in a little bit so you decided to ask and see if she knew about 2PM. You were sure she had, especially since you had seen that they came from JYPE. Like you had said, you weren't really into groups that much excluding your bias groups and they weren't from JYPE or SM or even YG. You were more into stanning groups that weren't as popular but had a hell of a lot of talent. 

~It is like you're here by my side, my head is enraptured in last night's memories. I cannot break free, it is all because of you, I am going out of my mind, I want you. Want to possess you, want to touch you. Sinking in Deeper and Deeper~

Finally arriving at the cafe your friend and you usually met up at you got out and headed inside, confused as to why exactly it was even more crowded than usual. Shrugging, you found your friend in the usual booth and started to make your way over to her. But of course knowing your horrendous bad luck, you bumped into someone and was about to fall when you felt a pair of arms surround your waist and hold you up. You thanked them, without looking at them and instead looking to the floor from embarrassment, and straightened yourself up. 

"No problem," you heard him say. Of course, you'd realized how nice his voice sounded so you glimpsed at his face and almost passed out when you saw just how handsome he was. 

Wait, you paused and studied his features, why does he look familiar? You smiled a little and bowed your head to him before hurrying off to where you friend sat waiting. The question repeated over and over in your mind until you reached your friend, who looked like she was about to blast right out of here with glee. 

Raising an eyebrow at her behaviour you sat across from her and took a sip from the drink she had ordered for you. "Thank you," you told her when you set your cup down. "And what's got you so giddy?"

"Do you not realize who held you?! Who had his arms around your waist?!"

~ My body and mind are endlessly craving for you, like a child with a candy taken away. I am going out of my mind, I cannot concentrate. How can do a thing when my mind is somewhere else? What have you done to me? I'm not supposed to be like this~

"Uhm, no?"

Your eyes widened as she gasped and grabbed your shoulders tightly from over the table and started to shake them, well as well as she could anyways from sitting across from you.