House of Cards(Jimin-BTS)

~Insecure again, dangerous again. So bad (why?) us, yeah. Enduring more, holding out. So hard (hard), we can't. Even if you already knew, we couldn't stop. No way, no way, no way, falling. As time passes by we only mess it up even more. No way, no way, it's collapsing again~

Third person POV:

Y/n sat on a stool in the kitchen as she waited for the noodles to finish cooking in order to finish making dinner. Park Jimin, her husband, wasn't home yet and she was starting to get worried. He had been coming home later and later these past couple of weeks and every night he'd home he'd wash up and go to bed, not greeting y/n or kissing her goodnight. She didn't know what had been happening lately, they were fighting more and she was barely getting any sleep because she worried he'd leave her. 

Park Jimin, on the other hand, was sitting at his desk as his cute little new secretary came in and gave him a smile as she sat some papers down. He gave her a smile back and watched as she walked away, she was an adventure for him and the reason he stayed late after work. Every night he stayed after he felt guilty, knowing his faithful wife was waiting for him at home, but r/g/n was new and untouchable making him even more curious to know what it'd be like to spend more time with her that wasn't business. Sighing, he looked to the clock and decided that he'd stayed long enough and that he needed to go home but before he could g/n walked in and leaned on his desk. Giving him a smile that meant nothing but trouble.

Your POV:

You were worried, now sitting at the table in front of a cold dinner and looking at your cell on the counter. Deciding that you'd had enough you went and picked up your phone to give your husband a call. Though you got even more worried when it went straight to voice mail, so you called once more praying that nothing bad had happened. Finally giving up you sighed and set it back down on the counter, before picking up the food and heading to bed. 

"Happy Anniversary, love." You said as you looked over to the empty side of the bed, then frowned and scooted over feeling more at ease and letting a small smile cover your face as you drifted off to sleep.

~A house made of cards, and us inside. Even if you say you see the end, even if you say it'll collapse soon. A house made of cards, and stupidly, us. Even if you say it's a useless dream, just stay a little more like this. Like there's no tomorrow. Like there's no next time. Everything that you've done in front of my eyes it's a complete darkness. Say it like you mean it. In the end, we can't make it. Even so, I keep hoping. Even at the end, if you're with me, I'm okay~

Jimin's POV:

Jimin shut the front door quietly and locked it as he came home to a dark house, noticing the candle that was sitting on the table his eyes widening as he realized what day it was. Cursing at himself he took his shoes and jacket off glancing up the stairs that led to a dark hallway. He bit his lip and thought of ways to make it up to you as he headed into the kitchen and grabbed the leftovers from the dinner he had not made it to. One glance at all his favorite dishes and he shut the fridge and fought back tears as he headed up the stairs, deciding to go to bed. 

Now finished with his shower and everything he stood at the side of the bed, a small smile lighting his face as he stared down at the beautiful woman that lay on his side of the bed clutching his pillow to her chest. He sat on the side and pushed strands of hair from her face as he admired her beauty, even while she was sleeping. 

"Jagi," he chocked out as a tear slid down his face, "Mianhae." 

He placed his face in his hands and let the tears out, silently crying as to not wake you. He felt awful, for even thinking about deceiving you. Of course he could never go through with something like that so when she offered he declined, deciding to take the right path and just leave. Soon he'd have to get her moved and get a new one and he wasn't going to fire her, it wasn't right. But he just needed to get her away from him. He just needed to actually look at how lucky he was to have y/n as his wife and realize that he didn't need anything else but her.

Your POV:

You opened your eyes sleepily and blinked as your eyes strained to see in the dark, trying to seek out what was making the noise that had woken you. It sounded like quiet sobs and your eyebrows drew together in confusion when your eyes landed on the slumped over Jimin, who was sitting beside you on the bed. 

"Oppa?" You called out as you turned the lamp on and your eyes widened in surprise when he turned to face you, his eyes red from crying with tears streaking his cheeks.

~Even if you already knew, we couldn't stop. No way, no way, no way, falling. As time passes by we only mess it up even more. No way, no way, it's collapsing again. A house made of cards, and us inside. Even if you say you see the end, even if you say it'll collapse soon. A house made of cards, and stupidly, us. Even if you say it's a useless dream, just stay a little more like this~

"J-Jagi," he said before turning and wiping his eyes and cheeks. "Did I wake you? Mianhae."

"Ani, are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"Ah- Ani, it's nothing."

You sat up and set your hand on his shoulder, "If it's about missing our anniversary than don't worry it's-"

"Ani, it's not that." Jimin sighed and turned to face you grabbing your hands in his. "Y/n, I have to tell you something."

"Okay," you told him as you gave him a smile of encouragement. 

"Y/n, don't look at me like that. You do that and I hate myself even more," he said suddenly as he stood and paced beside the side of the bed. 

"Like what?"

"Like you'd trust me with your life! Like you love me that much!"

"But I do, oppa what is going on? Talk to me," you said as you kneeled on the bed and grabbed his hands pulling him towards yourself.

His forehead fell against yours as he let out a sob and more tears fell, "Mianhae jagiya. I'm the worst husband and I don't deserve you." 

You watched in silence as he confessed everything; the feelings he's been having, the doubts, almost doing something he'd regret forever, all of it. And you listened, you didn't interrupt or yell and that was what worried him into silence after he was finished. He couldn't even bring himself to look at you, scared that if he did he'd see the hatred you surely had for him. But he was shocked when you cupped his face in his hands and leaned forward kissing him softly on the forehead.

~Slow down the time, please stay just for a little more oh please Baby. Calm down, just a little more. More insecure, more dangerous. So bad (so bad) us, yeah. Enduring more, holding out. So hard, it's collapsing again. A house made of cards, and us inside. Even if you say you see the end, even if you say it'll collapse soon. A house made of cards, and stupidly, us. Even if you say it's a useless dream, just stay a little more like this~

"Jimin-ah," you called out softly looking into his now open eyes. "Thank you. Thank you for telling me and feeling the guilt, thank you for coming home and choosing me. I love you."

He stared at you with wide eyes as you smiled at him, the sweetest smile he's ever seen. And it hit him all over again, he fell in love with you all over again. He smiled and leaned forward, making you fall back on the bed and he quickly leaned above you. 

"I love you, y/n. Thank you for coming into my life and loving me."

"Oppa~ You realize you still have to make tonight up to me right?"

"Oh? Well then should I make it up to you now?"

"Yah! Don't even think about it!"

He laughed and shook his head down at you, "Pabo." Then closing his eyes he leaned down and kissed you, making sure to put all of his old and new-found feelings into the kiss. He made sure to let you know through that kiss that he'd never stray again and show you how much he loved you for loving him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heelloo~~ Soo....just watched and listened to Niel's new song and Rain's new song and mvs and oml.....I'm dead *-* Like, both were too sexy for me to handle....this isn't good for my heart. Kpop is going to kill me you guys D'x btw, this is still one of my favorite songs so thank you for choosing it x'D 

Have a good day/night you guys!! Love you!!! ♥♥♥♥