Still Again(Sanghoon 100%)

~The saddest story in the world is the story of you leaving me. I can never escape it, I can't block myself from this magical energy called you. The saddest story in the world is our obvious story. I won't stop, I only have you~

You were sitting on a bench in the city and enjoying the nice breeze, listening to the sounds of children playing in the background. You loved it here, you loved the fact that you could come here and maybe read a book or just be able to relax. All of a sudden you heard the jingle of the ice cream cart and quickly turned your head in the direction it came from, then stood up and started to walk in that direction. You weren't paying attention to your surroundings , instead you were focusing intently on getting to the ice cream cart in time and getting ___[insert your favorite flavor]. 

On your mission to reach your destination you suddenly heard somebody start to yell and before you had a chance to turn and see why, you were being pushed onto the ground and squished beneath someone's weight. You slowly opened your eyes and saw a pair of wide brown eyes staring down at you. The owner of the eyes was a guy, a pretty cute guy as a matter of fact. 

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked as he got off of you and helped you stand.

~Don't say that you're going to leave me. I won't give up, I don't understand you, I oppose. I will have you again, I will risk everything for you. After you left, I threw away happiness~

"Uhm, no I'm fine." You grabbed his offered hand and he helped you stand up, making sure you caught your balance before he let go.

"You sure? I hit you pretty hard, and I am really sorry about that! I was playing soccer and I was trying to get the ball, so I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings."

You smiled a little as he rambled on and apologized a few more times. "It's alright," you interrupted him with a smile, "I wasn't really paying attention either. I was focusing on trying to get to the ice cream cart before he left."

"Ice cream cart? There's an ice cream cart here?!" His eyes widened as he looked around quickly with wide eyes.

"Uhm, yeah it's over there," you told him as you pointed to the direction where it was last. 

"Are you uh, are you still heading over there?"

"Well duh," you looked at him confused about why he suddenly asked you that. Of course you were still going to get your ice cream, no way you'd give up your ice cream that easily. 

~ It's the saddest song about the story of you leaving me. Still again still again still again still again still again still again. What are you talking about? You can't ever leave me. Still again still again still again still again still again still again~

"Can I, maybe, come with you?" He asked as he looked at you with innocent eyes.

"Uhm, sure..? I guess..? I mean, it's your choice."

"Great! Oh I'm Sanghoon by the way!" 

"I'm y/n," you told him quietly.

He smiled as he took your hand and suddenly started to run to where the man with the ice cream cart was currently selling ice cream to parents and their children. You followed along, not really understanding what was happening but also secretly happy that a cute guy was holding your hand. He was actually the first guy that held your hand, and you weren't really sure what to think about it honestly. 

Thanks to Sanghoon's quick pace you both had made it to the ice cream cart before the man had left. You were a little out of breath due to the fact that you didn't really enjoy running so you hardly did it, but you still managed to order your favorite flavor and smile excitedly. Both you and Sanghoon were sitting on the grass as you ate your ice cream and enjoyed the breeze. This is nice, you thought as you peeked over at him, he's so cute.

~From this magical energy called you. From this magical energy called you. The saddest story in the world is our obvious story. I won't stop, I only have you~

You two had finished your ice cream and were now sitting in awkward silence until he eventually broke it by sighing and looking over at you. "So, did you like your ice cream?"

"Yeah, I'm so glad I made it in time. I haven't had that kind in forever and wasn't even sure whether they'd have it or not. So, thank you Sanghoon for pulling me here and helping me get here in time." You laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I didn't really think that through, you know the whole pulling you part. I hope I didn't hurt you." 

You laughed as you watched him start to mentally break down. "It's fine, don't worry about it."

He smiled at you, making you freeze and stare at him. He's so cute and his smile is so nice. You widened your eyes at your thoughts and quickly looked away before he would see the blush forming on your cheeks.  Clearing your throat you watched a family of ducks walk across the grass towards the little pond, and you started to smile as you watched the way the little ones waddled really fast as if they were trying to beat each other in getting there first.

~Don't say that you're going to leave me. I won't give up, I don't understand you, I oppose. I will have you again, I will risk everything for you. After you left, I threw away happiness~

"They're really cute," Sanghoon suddenly said to you making you jump in surprise. He smiled at you and tilted his head cutely, then he suddenly reached a hand out and tucked a strand of hair that was in your face behind your ear. You blushed and stared at him with widened eyes, and he stared back at you until he looked away and you could see a blush forming on his cheeks as well.

You sat there awkwardly, staring down at your lap in embarrassment and wanting to say something but not knowing what. "Uh-"

You were interrupted by Sanghoon's group of friends calling his name and waving him over to where they were. Sanhoon's shoulders dropped a little when he looked over at them and waved back at them, then he looked over at you and it looked like he was pouting a little. 

"Looks like they found me," he said sadly as he stared at you. 

"Looks that way," you smiled a little. You were a sad that he was leaving, not noticing until now that you actually were happy spending time with him. 

~It's the saddest song about the story of you leaving me. Still again still again still again still again still again still again. What are you talking about? You can't ever leave me. Still again still again still again still again still again still again~

"Hey, would it be too crazy if I asked for your number?"

You shook your head and smiled as you took his phone that he was holding out to you and typed your number in. When you handed the phone back he jumped up with a big smile on his face and smiled down at you.

"Well then, I'll see you later y/n!! I'll message you!!" He called back to you as he ran towards where his friends were standing. Once he reached them he turned around and started waving to you, which made you laugh and wave back to him. When you could no longer see him anymore you turned back around and looked over to where the family of ducks were swimming.

This has been an amazing day, you thought to yourself as you hummed and leaned back on your hands. You had to thank the ice cream cart man for coming to the park that day, because if he never came then you would have never ran into Sanghoon. You looked down when you heard your phone buzz and saw it was a message from an unknown number. 

Thanks for today! Meet again tomorrow?

You smiled as you saved Sanghoon's number to your phone and replied to him. I can't wait, you thought, I can't wait to see him again.

~I'm always by your side, I'm your soul. A soul who can't do anything without you. You you can I leave away – so you can't leave me~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this sucks! I didn't really feel any creative writing juices today x'D But here it is cx I hope you like it!! Man I really miss the original 100%, and now Changbum is gone D'x I'm glad they're having a comeback soon though. I'm working on the next update though, and I'll probably put another one up after it so look forward to it! AND GUYS!! ARE YOU GUYS DEAD FROM TURBULENCE?!?!?! BECAUSE I AM! MAYDAY KILLED ME, you know...Mark's deep voice stopped my heart..no lie