Let Me(Bomin-Golden Child)

~Trust me, let me let me let me let me. I couldn't sleep a wink my heart is too excited. I don't have time for this right now. What's making things hard for you? I'll solve it, tell me everything. Let me do it all. Don't worry, I'm your super hero yeah. I'm thinking of you like this. What do you think of me? (let me know)~

"Jaehyun~" You called out to your best friend as you ran to catch up with him, tapping him on the shoulder as you reached him. "Good morning~!"

"Hey," he replied with a smile, "You're running a little late this morning. Everything alright?"

"No, Dongwoo wouldn't let me leave this morning because he saw the texts Chaerim was sending me last night."

Jaehyun raised an eyebrow and looked over at you with confusion, "What texts?"

You felt a slight heat rush to your face as you averted your gaze off to the side. "She was telling me about you guys' relationship."

"What exactly about our relationship?"

"I told her about how excellent you are at kissing and how she should find someone just as amazing at it as you are~!" A teasing voice said from the other side of Jaehyun suddenly making the both of you jump.

Jaehyun's face grew red as well and his mouth moved rapidly as he tried to splutter out an answer. His eyes grew wide before he turned to you and grabbed your arm, moving you along rapidly to get away from Chaerim, his girlfriend and the last one to your trio. You laughed as an embarrassed Jaehyun pulled you quickly while a laughing Chaerim ran after the both of you. 

"Wait up~! Oppa!"

Jaehyun didn't stop pulling you along until you reached the school entrance and then proceeded to walk away, fixing his hair and straightening his collar. Chaerim stopped beside you, pouting, and watched as her boyfriend walked away.

"Y/n~ Why does he run away from me when I brag about him?"

You shrug, "Maybe because you embarrass him by your so called 'bragging'."

She pouted again but then took off after Jaehyun, "Oppa! Wait up!"

You shook your head watching them walk off before hearing someone call out your name from behind. Turning you smiled when you saw Bomin, a boy that was in the year below you and secretly your crush.

"Bomin-ah, good morning."

"Morning, you guys' are as cheerful as always," he said as he stopped beside you and smiled down at your smaller form.

You shook your head and watched the couple ahead of you. Chaerim had now caught up and was pulling Jaehyun by his ear as she pouted in frustration from being ignored by him. "Yeah, they are pretty loud in the mornings."

"Oh, and you aren't?"

You looked at him with offense and smacked him on the arm with a laugh, "Jerk."

He smiled and looked to his side when an arm was thrown over his shoulder and a familiar face smiled down at you. "Morning, y/n. Hey, dongsaeng."

"Hey, hyung. You know y/n?"

"Yeah, she's in my homeroom. You know y/n?"

He nodded and smiled over at you, "She's been a close friend to my sister for years."

You felt your heart sink slightly but kept a smile on your face, not letting him know how you truly felt every time he explained your relationship to him by that.

The three of you turned your heads when you heard a teacher calling out to you, deciding to head in. 

"Well, Bomin-ah, we'll see you later." Joochan said as you and him waved at him before turning and heading in the opposite direction of him.