The Real One(Suwoong) pt.2

Read A/n at the end!!

"Suwoong!" You said, cutting him off by placing your hand over his mouth. You smiled slightly at him and patted his head. "You've always spoken what you've thought, that's what I've always liked about you. But sometimes you speak your mind too much." You knocked softly on his head making him chuckle. "I thought I loved him, but maybe you're right. Actually I know your right but I just didn't want to admit it."

"Why not? Why would you put yourself through that?"

You sighed, "Because your right. He made me think that I didn't deserve better. I thought that I deserved everything he would say, he made me think I was lucky to have him."

"But you do deserve better!"

"Su-ah, shush and listen." He chuckled as you pushed your finger up against his mouth. "Look, Suwoong I am very happy that you confessed to me. But, I need time. I have to break things off with b/f and help myself through all of this. Hopefully though after I'm feeling better about myself you'll be there?"

He smiled and grabbed your hand. "Always."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~My heart goes crazy whenever I see you. Your level is different, from your head to your toes. A wall that can't be climbed, that is a girl like you. You're so dazzling, my breath stops. Like an electric melody, I feel it deep in my heart. It feels different, this is definitely a chance that won't come again. Ain't nobody like you girl. No one can handle you. You're different from the other girls who just imitate. Real Talk, Real Talk, Real Talk~

"Y/n-ah, hurry!!"

You sighed and hurried to catch up to where the boys were waiting. They had decided to get you out of your house and bring you to a fair that was happening not too far from where you all lived.  You had officially broke things off with your now ex-boyfriend and it had taken a toll on you, yes you don't think you ever loved him but you had cared for him. The whole relationship wasn't awfu,l just towards the end is when things turned bad. Honestly, you didn't miss him but it had hurt you when things were finally over. 

Which led to you staying in bed all day, not moving and not talking to anybody. Although, it only lasted until Suwoong showed up with ice cream and movies and spent the whole day catering to your every need. It amused you to see him jump up and rush to get you some water or a snack whenever you muttered that you were going to get something. Now, here you were being dragged to a fair so the boys could make sure you were okay. It's what made you love being with all of them, the fact that they thought of you as their family. 

"Y/n-ah, we're going to the fun house okay??" Sungjun told you before running off with Minsu in tow. 

You chuckled and shook your head as you watched the pair disappear into the crowd of people. Then you turned your head towards where the boys were and noticed that everyone had left, leaving you and Suwoong standing in the middle of the food carts. You raised an eyebrow over at Suwoong, who had still not noticed his hyungs' disappearing act and was staring over at the rides. 

~She's Got It, Oh She's Got It. There's something about you baby, you completely melted me. It's so amazing lady. The real one has come. Right here. The real one has come. Don't be surprised. There's a difference in class, the way you catch my eye is so different. The aura that you give off the level is so different, you make me thirsty, it's no joke. A hidden treasure girl. Why did you come now? You shatter my heart, no one could do that~

"Wanna ride something?" You asked him as you walked closer to him, trying to stay out of the crowds way.

"Hm? Oh, I'm not sure yet. What about you? Did you want to ride something?"