A New Kink

this is PURE smut but more on the vanilla side! i LOVE how this came out so hopefully you enjoy it as well!

warnings: choking, unprotected sex (ALWAYS wrap it before you tap it friends), and i don't think anything else but apologies in advance if i missed something

Shawn hasn't been able to tear his eyes away from you all night. The way your dress hugged your curves perfectly and how you constantly flashed him the smile he loved more than anything. Every time you flipped your hair over your shoulder, he felt his knees go weak and the bulge in his tight jeans seemed to grow with each passing second, straining against the confining fabric.

Only one thought was on his mind throughout the entire date.

He wanted you, badly. No, he needed you.

After being separated for almost three months because of tour, Shawn was finally back home with you and he decided to bring you out on a date since there was so much time to make up for. Everything was going perfectly and Shawn couldn't have been happier to be holding your hand again while eating dinner. Something so simple that was missed greatly when he was on the road.

He didn't think that as the night wore on, he'd be so antsy about going back to the condo.

Shawn tried to push away the dirty thoughts that filled his mind but it was no use. And when you started playing with the small moon charm necklace around your neck, the one he had gifted you for an anniversary, Shawn knew he was done for.

The simple act reminded him of a conversation he had with the guys a few weeks ago on a day off between shows. Like usual, Brian was teasing Connor about his sex life before the topic was turned on Shawn.

"Guys, you know nothing's been happening. Y/N's at home and I'm here, can't really do much with that." Shawn chuckled heartily at the childish conversation.

"Doesn't stop phone sex though. Sometimes walls between hotel rooms aren't that great." Brian pointed out with a laugh and Shawn could immediately feel himself blush wildly. A look of embarrassment washed over his face while his closest friends watched the conversation unfold.

And just when Shawn thought it couldn't get any worse, Connor spoke up again with words that practically made him choke on his beer.

"Have you asked your girl to choke you in bed yet? Seems like everyone else besides her knows about your kink and I'm sure if you asked, she wouldn't turn down the opportunity." Connor almost giggled, bringing up his friend's well kept secret that had been a mistaken admittance.

Shawn awkwardly cleared his throat as his cheeks became rosy with embarrassment. Running a hand through his messy curls, he smirked a little before directing his gaze down as he nervously fumbled with his bracelet.

"No, I haven't asked yet. Don't wanna freak her out or anything and I can't figure out how to bring it up." Shawn admitted quietly before looking at his friends again.

"You're nervous about asking her to choke you?" Brian asked seriously, but he couldn't resist the small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

Shawn nodded quickly making his curls flop over his forehead as he pieced his thoughts together.

"Yeah, man. We're always trying new stuff in bed but I don't ever want to make her uncomfortable. So even if I really want it, I won't put her in that situation if she's not okay with it." Shawn explained softly, pouring his emotions into each of his words.

"That makes sense," Connor started while twisting his beer bottle around. "But she's crazy in love with you, Shawn. I'm sure if you ask she would tell you if it made her uncomfortable, but I can almost guarantee she'd be down for it. Never know unless you go for it." He shrugged to reinstate his point for his friend and Shawn took the advice in stride, but never acted on it.