A Quick & Really Big Thank You

On November 30th, 2018, I was sitting in my dorm room completely bored out of my mind when I finally decided to write all my daydreams down and share it online. This book started exactly a year ago today and in the beginning, I couldn't have imagined getting this far with it.

I started writing fanfiction again solely just to get the thousands of ideas and daydreams buzzing around in my mind down in psychical form. In truth, I didn't think the book would get any attention and I certainly wasn't expecting it to. Yet after only a few updates, the reads were growing and somehow miraculously my writing is pretty good??

Since then, in 365 days, I've posted over 150 chapters in this book of original ideas and requests, made a bunch of friends and found a completely new confidence in my writing. The amount of reads, votes and comments this book has still amazes me every single day and I could never thank every single person enough for the love and support on here.

Thank you so so much for everything you've all done for me in the last year!! All of your continuous support that I see through your reads, comments, votes and messages is truly amazing and I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. Thank you for allowing me to bring so many of these stories to life and loving them wholeheartedly. I haven't loved writing more than I do now and even though this started as a complete accident, I'm incredibly thankful I made the decision to start this book.

I can't say it enough: THANK YOU!!! your support is amazing and something I will never take for granted. thank you for everything & I can't wait to see the future of my writing, along with this book.

Sending lots of love to you all xx