Tour Adventures

Shawn's POV

"Babyyy, wake up! C'mon!" I cooed sweetly, my voice echoed in the silent hotel room as the bright, golden sunlight filtered through the windows. Laying on my stomach on the soft queen sized bed, I began gently poking Y/N's shoulder, a smile blooming on my lips as I memorized every detail about her. Wearing one of my tshirts like she always did to bed, her hair was fanned out on the pillow and her lips were slightly parted, her breathing even with sleep. "Y/N, wake uppp," I whined quietly, peppering her face with kisses in between each word. Her eyes fluttered open at my touch and a small smile appeared on her lips as she met my gaze.

"Goodmorning to you too, Shawn. You're extremely giddy today," Y/N giggled lightly, reaching up to run her fingers through my messy curls before kissing me lovingly. Her beautiful eyes were dancing in the sunlight happily and my heart swelled at how gorgeous she was.

"Goodmorning babygirl," I smiled, caressing her cheek delicately. "And I'm giddy because I have the coolest thing planned for today."

"I forgot today was a day off! What's there to do in Portland, Oregon huh?" Y/N asked curiously, playing with my hair while her eyes stayed locked with mine.

"Welll, you'll never believe it but I found the cutest art gallery in the city so I planned a whole day out for just us." I explained proudly as Y/N's smile grew wider as each word left my mouth. A short but comfortable silence filled the hotel room for a moment before she cupped my cheeks, kissed me deeply before jumping out of bed.

"What are we waiting for then??" Y/N exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air as happiness radiated off her. Practically skipping to the closet on the opposite side of the room, she pulled a crop top and a pair of shorts and spun around excitedly to show it to me. "Is this good?" I nodded encouragingly with a smile, admiring her from my spot on the bed. She disappeared into the bathroom and I became aware of the sounds of the city that buzzed outside the window in the morning sunlight. Reaching for my phone on the bedside table, notifications for texts from Teddy and Andrew sat at the top of my notifications but I clicked on the little yellow icon to open Snapchat. The camera revealed my face, bright hazel eyes and messy bedhead curls. Leaning my chin on my hand, I widened my eyes while lifting my eyebrows with a small smile and snapped the picture. Just as I swiping through the various filters for Portland and posting the picture to my story, the bathroom door opened and Y/N had a wide smile on her face.

"Wow, you didn't forget how to use Snapchat?" Y/N asked with a giggle, brushing her hair behind her shoulders as I sat up on the bed and she peered at the selfie on my phone screen. "You're just a cutie wow. I got really lucky," she said softly, running her fingers through my curls again before placing a gentle and loving kiss on my forehead.

"I'm definitely the lucky one here but whatever you say princess. Let me just get dressed and we can head out okay?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Y/N's waist, pulling her closer to me so I could kiss to her cheek before heading to the closet. Stepping into a pair of my signature black skinny jeans, Y/N bit her lip as I pulled a short sleeved floral printed button up over my shoulders. Just as my fingers began fumbling with the buttons, Y/N didn't hesitate a second to cross the room and slowly button the shirt up. "Couldn't help yourself eh?" She rolled her eyes at my words before running her hands down my chest.

"Shut up Mendes. Do you really expect me to just sit here and watch? C'mon Shawn, you know me better than that," Y/N giggled, her sweet laugh that I love so much filling the room before pushing my curls back. "You definitely gotta do something with your hair before we leave though babe." She smiled widely while her eyes danced happily. Pulling away from her arms, I quickly styled my curls and met Y/N all ready to go in the bedroom.