December

not your typical christmas themed blurb hehe! inspired by ariana grande's song "december" which is attached so you can listen to it while reading!

Shawn opened the front door of the condo and was met with complete silence. He immediately knew it was odd considering the fact that it was Christmas Eve and his family was coming over in a few hours for dinner. He expected to hear Michael Bublè's Christmas album playing from the speakers and to find you dancing and singing along while trying to efficiently cook the holiday meal.

But you weren't.

In fact, the whole condo was quiet and he had no idea where you could've been. He had spent enough holidays with you to know that you would usually be rushing around right about now. Thoughts clouded with confusion, he moved to the kitchen and found a single green piece of paper with your recognizable handwriting across it and a tiny bow stuck to the corner.

His eyes fell to the words as he read what you wrote on the little note.

gonna love you, gonna give you all I can, baby boy xx

"What in the world is she up to?" Shawn mumbled under his breath, trying to figure out what the statement meant. Just as he lifted his eyes from the paper though, he spotted another one taped to the wall near the staircase.

Holding the first note in his tattooed, Shawn walked over and gently pulled the paper down. He really had no idea what you were doing, but played along with the game anyway. With you, it was always interesting and never boring, so he knew following these mysterious notes would lead to something.

Once again, his eyes fell to the words sprawled across the red piece of paper and a small gasp escaped his lips as he read what you had written.

whatever's on your list, I'll do it. whatever it is, you know I'll do it.

Shawn knew just by the two simple sentences that you didn't have an innocent intention. A smirk pulled at the corners of his lips at the thought of you waiting upstairs for him with whatever surprise you were planning.

Eagerly rushing up the stairs, he passed by every door as he approached the one that closed off the shared bedroom. Shawn softly padded down the hallway and his breath hitched when he found another note on a second piece of green paper. Running his hand through curls and trying to wipe the grin off his face, he pulled it from the door to read what you wrote this time.

merry christmas, here I am, baby. I'm the present and you know it xx

Biting his lip as a smirk blossomed on his face and his cheeks became hot with blush, he rested his hand on the doorknob while reading the words over and over again. A fire was burning in his lower stomach now as his heart raced uncontrollably. Shawn had an idea what was waiting for him, he knew you were going to exceed his expectations like always.

Slowly pushing the door open and stepping into the room, Shawn's breath was completely stolen away as his gaze fell onto the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen.

There you were, his stunning girlfriend, laying on the freshly made bed wearing nothing but his favorite red, lace lingerie set. Your knees were bent and legs spread apart giving him a perfect view. Your hair was fanned across the pillow as your fingers delicately danced across your body and that familiar look that drove him crazy was evident in your gorgeous eyes. A suggestive smile graced your pink lips as you watched him intently. Shawn was struggling to take in every detail and the thoughts running through his mind were extremely far from pure.

Shawn's gaze was locked on yours as he crossed the room towards the bed and he came to a stop at the end to see you from the angle he loved the most. As he let his eyes travel over every inch of you, the bulge in his tight skinny jeans becoming more prominent by the second, he spotted one last note nestled between your thighs right over your clothed heat.

Deciding to tease you as much as you were to him, Shawn leaned forward on his forearms and bit the paper between his teeth. A sharp gasp escaped your lips as his head emerged from between your thighs and Shawn couldn't help but grin at his affect on you.

Finally, taking the paper from his mouth while his hazel eyes full of love and lust remained on yours, Shawn read what you had written on this note.

unwrap me now, been waiting since midnight.

It was all Shawn needed to crawl up the bed and hungrily kiss you while letting his hands wander across your body before passionately making love to you.

~~~~

~~~~

thank you so much for your patience with updates! school & exams were killing me but i've been writing a lot so there will be so many new updates coming really soon! thank you for the endless love & support like always.

vote, comment & share!! thank youu xx