Only For You

a/n: this is for csorani !! thank you for the request & I hope you love it!

The second Brian's name flashed across your phone screen, you immediately began to worry. According to the difference in time zones, whichyou know by heart now, your boyfriend was supposed to be performing on stage in Los Angeles this very minute. So why was his best friend calling you out of nowhere?

Quickly accepting the FaceTime call, you snuggled further into the pink hoodie of Shawn's currently covering your body and focus on Brian's familiar face on the screen.

"Hey, Bri. Is everything okay? Isn't Shawn supposed to be on-" you begin but are almost instantly cut off.

"Shh, listen to this." Brian states simply and you notice the deafening noise of a crowd around him. The camera flips and you recognize that he's standing in the front row, Shawn only a few mere feet away.

Just as you're about to ask another question, Shawn steps back up to the microphone with his acoustic guitar in his hands.

"So, as many of you probably already know there's this song called 'Hey There Delilah' by The Plain White T's." Shawn spoke happily, running a hand through his wild curls and the crowd went crazy.

A loving smile tugged at the corners of your lips as you watched the love of your life through a phone screen while all cuddled up in your college dorm in New York City, miles away from him. No matter where he was in the world, he never failed to make you the happiest girl in the world.

"Yes, yes." Shawn chuckled, plucking a guitar pick from the mic stand in front of him. "Well, it happens to be one of my and my girlfriend's very favorite songs and I haven't covered it live in a long time." He continued but was interrupted in seconds as loud screams erupted at the mention of you, the girl who stole his heart, and the possibility of him really singing the song live.

"My girl is at college right now, allll the way across the country in New York City." Shawn pointed with one of his arms and drew out the L sound for an over dramatic amount of time, making you giggle. "And I miss her more than anything. So Los Angeles, you get a special treat tonight. The love of my life is on FaceTime right over there because darling, this is 'Hey There Delilah' and it's for you." He smiled brightly, looking right at Brian's phone and strummed his guitar as the familiar chords of the well known song floated into the air.

"Hey there, Y/N. What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away, but girl, tonight you look so pretty. Yes, you do. Times Square can't shine as bright as your. I swear it's true," Shawn sang beautifully, capturing the entire audience's attention as the the soft melody of the guitar mixed perfectly with the sweet notes falling from his lips.

Instantaneously, you felt your cheeks heat up with a deep blush even though he couldn't see you. You already knew he was your endgame, your soulmate, the one you'd spend the rest of your life with. But he continued to give you more and more reasons to love him every single day.

Throughout the song, Shawn constantly glanced over in Brian's direction, undoubtedly knowing that you were watching him on FaceTime. It was then you realized he had planned this. Asked his best friend to call you just so you could experience the moment as if you were really there.

Your heart soared with an unbelievable amount of love and adoration for the tall curly headed boy, singing his heart out and living his dream. You knew you were so incredibly lucky and as tears pricked at your eyes, all you wanted to do was hug Shawn tightly again to remind him of your love.

As the guitar faded out along with Shawn's enchanting voice, the crowd screamed in appreciation and excitement. From where you were miles away, you couldn't feel any prouder of him and a smile was permanently stuck on your face.