Birthday Boy

a/n: this one contains a lot of sexual content, so if you're not one for smut, feel free to skip ahead!!

Shawn had never seen a more breathtaking sight in his life. She looked so gorgeous riding him. Her beautiful body above him as she rolled her hips against him perfectly, making a constant string of moans escape from between his pink lips.

Shawn didn't want a big party for his 21st birthday. In fact, making love to the girl of his dreams in a New York City condo that had the most mesmerizing view of the skyline was exactly what he wanted.

His large hands, which were softly gripping onto her thighs, ever so slowly travelled up her body before finally cupping her breasts. A loud moan slipped past her lips at his touch, sending shivers down his spine.

There was nothing better than this. She was so effortlessly stunning and watching her feel every ounce of pleasure was like nothing else.

Unable to get enough of him, Y/N rocked her hips a little faster, allowing Shawn to completely fill her up as he met her thrusts. A loud moan left her mouth as Shawn hit a spot where she needed him most as she picked up the pace, slamming back down onto his length. Placing her hands on his toned chest, feeling his racing heartbeat and his quick breaths, she gently pushed him back against the bed.

"Let me take care of you baby," Y/N whispered, pressing her chest against his before closing the space with a heated but soft kiss. Passion and pure love filled the room, lips moving in sync with each other as a collection of moans and whimpers were exchanged. Shawn's hands roamed over Y/N's bare skin and as she deepened the kiss, he bucked his hips up once making her scream out his name.

A beautiful sound he could listen to for the rest of his life.

Waves of ecstasy washed over Y/N's body, but a smirk blossomed on her lips when she lifted her eyes to meet Shawn's. His gaze full of lust and adoration, a look she loved on him.

Pressing warm, open mouthed kisses to Shawn's chest, he threw his head back against the pillow as his hands found her hips again. Slow, passionate sex had always been his favorite and even though he loved being in control, there was something about the way she took care of him and found dominance in the bedroom.

She left one more deep kiss on his lips before straightening up, resting her hands on his chest again and slowed the pace down, feeling every inch of Shawn as she lowered herself down on him over and over again.

"Shit, baby. You-you feel so good, so tight." Shawn almost whispered, his voice raspy as an overwhelming amount of pleasure took over his body. "I love you," he said lovingly with a sweet smile.

"I love you too Shawn, so much." Y/N somehow replied between her quickened breaths but Shawn's smile only grew as she pressed her chest against his again and gave him a tender kiss. "Now birthday boy, let me love on you. Don't want you doing any work, okay love?"

Shawn barely nods, his mind hazy from how good she's making him feel and her soft but sexy words were driving him crazy.

Tugging on his messy curls, Y/N kissed him again, Shawn moaning against her lips as she unexpectedly picks up the pace again. He couldn't help but be completely amazed at how she delicately but perfectly she slammed her hips into his, bouncing on his length.

Over the course of the four year relationship, Y/N had done some incredible things for his birthday. As a surprise for his 18th, she led him on a scavenger hunt through Pickering which led him right to her standing in the park they first met at. For this 19th, she organized everything and threw the biggest party of the year at Shawn's new condo. Inviting everyone from A-List celebrities to his family, it was huge and Shawn claimed it was his best birthday yet.